What manga are you reading now?

Danmachi novel 5
I honestly expected this volume to be a chore to get through, especially seeing how this arc is my least favourite part of the anime, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually enjoyed it.

Death Note Black Edition volume 1
So far same as the anime. Ends roughly around the end of episode 8, so includes one of my favourite parts of the story where Light tricks the FBI agents fiancee into revealing her name. It shows just how far he would go and how much of a quick thinker and a silver tongue he is.

Black Clover vol 7...looking forward to the anime in October
Seraph of the End vol 12
Haikyu!! vols 11 & 12...glad I work on my own as all I do is giggle when I read this.

Black Clover vol 7...looking forward to the anime in October
Seraph of the End vol 12
Haikyu!! vols 11 & 12...glad I work on my own as all I do is giggle when I read this.

Interested to know what you think of Seraph of the End now that it's moved beyond the end of the anime.

Interested to know what you think of Seraph of the End now that it's moved beyond the end of the anime.
I'm all up to date with most recent chapters as I read it by *cough* unofficial means *cough* and I do like the direction it's going. Anything with more Ferid and Crowley makes me happy. I also collect the Guren Ichinose light novels, so it's nice to see how things intertwine.

I hope the new novel series that deals with Crowley's past gets licensed.

I'm all up to date with most recent chapters as I read it by *cough* unofficial means *cough* and I do like the direction it's going. Anything with more Ferid and Crowley makes me happy. I also collect the Guren Ichinose light novels, so it's nice to see how things intertwine.

I hope the new novel series that deals with Crowley's past gets licensed.

I so agree with you that whenever Ferid and Crowley appear, everything seems much more engaging! And I'd love to see this new novel series translated and released; thank you for the heads-up. :)

Fairy Tail (complete).

Okay, I didn't read all of Fairy Tail in one go, obviously, but I did just read the final chapter which feels like a special thing after all these years of following it. It's not the same as when I finished Naruto considering that was both my very first manga series and first long-running shonen, but it is also something I've been following for so long that I'm really attached to it all the same. It has been a fun ride and I'm really looking forward to what the mangaka gets up to next. :)

Fairy Tail (complete).

Okay, I didn't read all of Fairy Tail in one go, obviously, but I did just read the final chapter which feels like a special thing after all these years of following it. It's not the same as when I finished Naruto considering that was both my very first manga series and first long-running shonen, but it is also something I've been following for so long that I'm really attached to it all the same. It has been a fun ride and I'm really looking forward to what the mangaka gets up to next. :)

I haven't caught up yet...but do you feel it's a satisfying end? (I've been with Fairy Tail too since that first Del Rey volume so I hope Mashima has done justice to the characters he's created.)

I haven't caught up yet...but do you feel it's a satisfying end? (I've been with Fairy Tail too since that first Del Rey volume so I hope Mashima has done justice to the characters he's created.)

I think it leaves the series a little too open in terms of the romantic pairings (especially those who were almost established as being pair and then just... aren't clearly), but otherwise it certainly does justice to the characters and the world he created. I think it was a very fitting way to bring everything to a close. :)

Back