Wow HD Discussion Thread

Wowhd have Sentai standard editions discounted until Tuesday. Simply go to the Blu Ray section and select section23 from the list of studios

The Amazon listing for the import has artwork that states regions AB on the back but I'd double check elsewhere to be sure

Some of the OOS sets that can be backordered are going back up in price so if there's any that are OOS worth trying to get them at that price before they go back up.

With the exception of Overstock the others are all subsidiaries of TWEC who also run WOWHD.

Importcd and Deepdiscount aren't always VAT friendly and Secondspin are hit and miss when it comes to order accuracy, you might get what you order, you might get something else entirely.

Yes you always have to be careful with these sites as experiences always vary from person to person. That's the risk you take, which is why for most Wow HD is handy when it comes to custom free delivery

Some of the OOS sets that can be backordered are going back up in price so if there's any that are OOS worth trying to get them at that price before they go back up.
Thanks for the shoutout, went for When they Cry and When they Cry Kai myself

Out of interest, if an order I place has pre-order/back ordered items in it, will they ship the in stock items on their own or will they wait until everything in the order is in stock before dispatch?

Last edited:
Went for Higurashi Kai, even with customs, I'm still bound to pay less than I would purchasing from anywhere else (including up1usa).

Bought Is the Order a Rabbit? There's a few others I would've liked, but I've made enough frivolous purchases this month after buying a Switch, and I have enough physical backlog as it is.

Got myself Engaged to the Unidentified, Sabagebu Survival Game Club and Pet Girl of Sakurasou. They're all on backorder though so we'll just have to wait and see when they actually ship.

Back