What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Did someone say binge reading? :p

146ZixD.jpg

I saw that deal in HMV (certain Blu-Rays for £4.99 when brought with anything else). They had Dawn and Rise of tPotA, but I went for Trainspotting.

So I got my pre order of Record of Lodoss War in today from UP1. As expected given the lack of details we had heard leading up to the release it's a pretty standard edition, far less fancy than it first appeared. It has the standard LE design BUT the box is just card, so no chipboard here unfortunately.

9hsiguA.jpg

Full Unboxing Photos behind the Spoiler
yaLJmIYh.jpg

bPHfQnHh.jpg

y8SRKckh.jpg

DWocoaLh.jpg

huRnDRBh.jpg

bP5hprph.jpg

ZFCf5Tkh.jpg

EmSHafGh.jpg

eDXg6Xhh.jpg

4MVZHX8h.jpg

I'm happy enough with the set, it's a series I've always wanted to see and for that first experience to be on Blu Ray is great. And while yes I know people aren't fans at all of the TV series follow up I'm also pleased to see it included in the set just for completions sake if nothing else.

Must be said though that if they had given us the chipboard case with gold foil this set would have been incredible but alas it wasn't to be.

Yeah I'm not sure if the Wow HD copies would have the slips, if anyone's brought them from there and could confirm it that'd be great

Last edited:
HMV have a site called Pure HMV, basically whenever you buy from them whether it be online or in store with a Pure HMV card, you gather points which can be used to get music related goodies or discount vouchers.

Yeah, but you'll need a lot of points to get £5, £10 etc. off.

30,000 - £5
55,000 - £10
100,000 - £20
150,000 - £50

Honestly HMV does have some pretty good deals like the 3 for £20 or 5 for £30 on Blu-ray films so it's not all too bad. Just takes time.

Yeah, but you'll need a lot of points to get £5, £10 etc. off.

30,000 - £5
55,000 - £10
100,000 - £20
150,000 - £50

Honestly HMV does have some pretty good deals like the 3 for £20 or 5 for £30 on Blu-ray films so it's not all too bad. Just takes time.
Yeah I know, probably should have mentioned that... It's worth doing if you buy enough with them, came in handy during that Arrow Sale

Back