[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Thanks. that's what I figured but I wonder if it's upscale friendly, else it's technically a step back from a dvd.
Hopefully someone on here knows for sure.

Provided it's being presented to the TV as a non-HD resolution (which it should do if authored properly), the TV should know to upscale it to 1080P.

Crunchyroll brings more than 15 full seasons of anime hits to Twitch
We’re teaming up with our friends at Crunchyroll to bring you a 5-day marathon filled with season-long runs of over 15 anime hits. Starting July 27 at 3:00pm PT, you’ll be able to watch acclaimed, fan-favorite shows like Mob Psycho 100, Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid and Yuri!!! on Ice alongside a few thousand of your closest friends on Twitch.

More titles will be revealed in the days ahead, so stay tuned to TwitchPresents to get the latest details on the full schedule
  • Mob Psycho 100 (streaming July 27)
  • Yuri!!! On ICE (streaming July 28)
  • Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid (streaming July 27)

How? Lots of people don't have crunchyroll but might be interested in checking some anime out. Not only does it gets people talking about anime (with the hopes that it gets people hooked and subbed to crunchyroll) but it also gets people engaged with Twitch , worked for Power Rangers and Bob Ross!

How? Lots of people don't have crunchyroll but might be interested in checking some anime out. Not only does it gets people talking about anime (with the hopes that it gets people hooked and subbed to crunchyroll) but it also gets people engaged with Twitch , worked for Power Rangers and Bob Ross!

Then they can sign up for a free trial on the website? That way you can watch the episodes at their own pace and not miss half of them because they have other stuff to be doing. With PR and Bob Ross, they're pretty self contained, you could just hop in and out at will, but you can't exactly just jump in half way through any of these anime. I just don't see what the point is when you can just watch these normally on CR.

I see where your coming from but I disagree on this front, its a social thing, people get together and have a laugh. Events get people together.

I see where your coming from but I disagree on this front, its a social thing, people get together and have a laugh. Events get people together.

What, get together to be able to not read a chat because everyone is talking at once and it scrolls too fast? I see very little value in it even as a social thing. You'd be better off watching it alone.

tumblr_n8849ni7wQ1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Sentai Filmworks have licensed New Initial D the Legend Movie Trilogy.

Sentai Filmworks' release of the Monster Musume Limited Edition will be released as scheduled! The set has arrived at their headquarters, which is a surprise given the amount of delays on their LEs as of late. Chivalry of a Failed Knight has also landed at Rightstuf HQ.

The way that the Monster Musume set opens was also revealed, it is certainly something.

These Sentai CE sets are getting ridiculous, they seem to be giving one to virtually all of their releases. Thankfully there is nothing in this lastest batch I actually want.

Back