Your viewing journal

Finally got round to starting the what 5 of the new season I want to try out.

Gamers 01 not too bad so far.
Genocidal Organ at the cinema. It was me and someone else, that's it, not exactly a big turn out for it. BLOODY good film all the same! Pretty deep and pretty violent too.

Turns out I should of gone to my nearest Showcase that shows the odd anime instead of supporting a great little independent cinema in Birmingham called The Electric where I went to see Your Name and Ghost in the Shell. I've been to Sci-Fi London's anime all-nighters what, 12 times and Walsall Showcase was by far the best and biggest screen I've seen anime on, its a bit of a trek driving 12 miles through a er how to put it, "rough area" but totally worth it.

They have Perfect Blue listed for October. 100% I'm going there to see that on the big screen again.

Genocidal Organ at the cinema. It was me and someone else, that's it, not exactly a big turn out for it.
Turns out I should of gone to my nearest Showcase [it] was by far the best and biggest screen I've seen anime on
Showcase have just opened a de Lux in Southampton, it's by far the most comfortable cinema I've been to and, like you said a nice big screen, also very cheap with the Insider card. I've seen 3 anime films there already including Genocidal Organ tonight, there was about 10 of us.

They have Perfect Blue listed for October. 100% I'm going there to see that on the big screen again.
Same here.

Game of Thrones episode 51 (about time!)

Twin Peaks: The Return episode 10

Hunter x Hunter episodes 97-123
Netflix didn't even have all the episodes, what a fail.

Amagami SS OVA 2

Boxset finished. My series highlight was seiyuu Kaori Nazuka's brilliance in capturing her character Ayatsuji's different 'sides'. (You may know Nazuka as Nunnally in Code Geass. :)). Also, the video quality on MVM's 6-DVD set is excellent.

Space Dandy episodes 23+24

I love the animation on Catherine.

Warping "doesn't exist"? But it warped my mind, baby!

hanasaku iroha
Pleasantly surprised at how good this slice of life show actually is =) likeable characters, god like animation slick soundtrack to boot! Too much kawaiii *_*

8.2/10

HON VON LIT (was that right?)

One thing to add about Genocidal Organ is I thought the use of AR (augmented reality) was really well used. Probably some of the best practical use of it. I for one think AR will be better / more useful than VR

Aho-Girl-Episode 3

New Game Season 2-Episode 2

Considering most people would write this off as Slice of Life fluff on first glance, the character stuff is surprisingly great.

Strawberry Marshmallow-Episode 10

Back