Your viewing journal

Pretty much did Anime for most of the day yesterday.

AHO-GIRL, Episode 1

You could say this was...Bananas!

Tsuredure Children, Episode 1

Fastest Finger First, Episode 1

I was thinking in the back of my head I've watched something similar before, then I clicked that I've read some early Chapters of this over on ComicWalker. Definitely down to watch an Anime version.

Netsuzou Trap -NTR-, Episode 1

Alice & Zoroku, Episodes 6 - 7

Nisekoi, Episodes 3 - 5

Clean Freak! Aoyama kun, Episode 1

Miss Hokusai

Hourou Musuko Wandering Son, Episodes 1 - 7

Kano: The Right Answer - Episodes 11 - 12 [Final]

Kinda messy as I was expecting but nonetheless it came to reasonably decent conclusion.

Knight's & Magic - Episode 1

I'll see how this goes.

Demonbane - Episodes 1 & 2

School Live-Episodes 7-12 (Rewatch) (Complete)

I cried 4 times in the last episode. This show wrecks me.

Made in Abyss-Episode 1

A promising first episode, looking forward to seeing more.

Haibane Renmei episodes 11-13 (Complete. This was a series as intriguing as it is unique. The mythology here has such untapped potential yet the simplicity here is really it's strength. It's not often that an anime like this comes along, though I can see it being a turn off for those who may not appreciate how the anime presents and paces itself.) 3.5/5

Hakkenden Eight Dogs of the East
episodes 1-9

Also watched Blue Velvet man was this unnerving. Dennis Hopper was a powerhouse actor.

Last edited:
Ep 1 of Welcome to the Ballroom...already loved the manga and now I love the anime already. Toshiyuki Morikawa is perfect as the voice of Sengoku.

My Hero Academia Season 2-Episode 14

Gran Torino is kind of adorable in a way.

A Certain Magical Index II-Episodes 9-12

This arc is not interesting enough by a mile to sustain this many episodes. It's just been Touma and co running around Academy City for 5 episodes and it's not even over yet. It only gets interesting again when Makoto pops her head in for 5 minutes each episode. I can only hope it gets better in the second half.

Fractale-Episodes 1 and 2

Nessa is the cutest.

18if ep1

Was intrigued by the presence of Koji Morimoto on the staff, so figured I'd give this a shot. Unsure if I'd want a huge amount of it, but it's not bad - I like its psychedelic Alice in Wonderland schtick. I'll give it a couple of episodes at least.

My hero Academia episode 27

Hakkenden Eight Dogs of the East episodes 10-26 (Complete. This was a decent little series with some gorgeous art and likeable characters and ideas. The ending leaves things open for another series and I'd happily watch it.) 3.5/5

Ep 2 of Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu
Ep 1 of Hitorijime My Hero...it fills my BL void :D Seems like Tomoaki Maeno is the go to VA to voice seme's in BL anime.
Ep 1 of Vatican Kiseki Chousakan

Ranma 1/2 Episodes 1-7

This is my first time watching the show, and its pretty funny. I'm loving the character designs, and the premise is pretty interesting.

Back