What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

This. Also...I collect "Every Funi LE" so had to buy. I own AL + Funi S2 and will probably double dip on S1 if it comes out over here... Haven't even watched the series yet but I like supporting the UK disties.
Haha as bad as me the amount of anime ive boght recently and have not watchet yet...Shocking but like you say i like supporting the disties and the ones i have watched really enjoyed

DEN6B6wW0AAVHga.jpg

Arrived a day or two later than the usual expected timeframe, Rage of Bahamut: Genesis has arrived from Anime Limited's shop thanks to their special offer weekend. Bought the set for £30 as I figured it was a good price point compared to the usual £45 I always see around (plus the US LE is reportedly OOP).

I decided not to take any risks with the original 500GB hard drive I got from CeX since it was failing the read section of the short tests, and hard disk sentinel showed that it only had less then 90 days of life remaining so I took it back and got another which even though it has had more use the SMART data is all green (which probably means that I should steer clear of used drives that have been recertified by the manufacturer).

It's Pepsi with cinnamon, I know a few people who have tasted it and they all said it's revolting but I like cinnamon a lot so I kinda wanna try it for myself....
Why on earth would cinnamon make this be called Fire? It's not even hot. With that name I'd rather expected peperoni to be inside. oo

Why on earth would cinnamon make this be called Fire? It's not even hot. With that name I'd rather expected peperoni to be inside. oo
I mean it can be kinda spicey, I remember eating these....

419c2BXyvJL.jpg

as a kid and they had a bit of heat to them for sure, then again I also used to stick like 7 in at a time. Googling these sweets made me feel old.......

Back