The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Continuing my quest to purchase all of the Ghibli Collection, I brought Howl's Moving Castle and Tales from Earthsea today at HMV at 2 for £25.

_20170621_151628.JPG

I also pre-ordered Anthem of the Heart Limited Edition from Zavvi for £25.99.

Negima!, Omnibus 3

Ready to read some Negima! again. I won't be too far off the School Festival stuff which people have told me is good stuff, so I'm looking forward to reading that!

Last edited:
Won High School DxD series 1 on blu ray for £8, why not.
Also got a few used criterions for cheap, the cheapest being all of £2.22

Biggest victory for me was bagging a SNES Classic from Game. Paid for it up front using PayPal, now I have to wait until just before I start my second year of Uni to actually play with it.

A Silent Voice, Volume 7
Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, Volumes 3 - 5
Interviews with Monster Girls, Volumes 3 - 4
That Wolf-Boy is Mine!, Volume 4

That time of the year again when Anime Expo comes around and that can only mean...Manga Sales! Kodansha have their sale on and I've splashed out on a few volumes that I've been after to either wrap up or catch up with series'. There's also a Food Wars Sale! on too so decided to grab a few volumes of that (right through to the end of the Training Camp) too! These were on the comiXology portion of the sale, will dip into BookWalker later on (20% off coupon is still running there too at the moment)!

Musicmagpie have given me some real bargains, the most recent being the Black Butler II limited edition Blu Ray that also came with season 1. With S1 going OOP soon that was a real bonus and it only cost £25. The box was in decent shape too.

Knights of Sidonia, Volumes 4 - 9

Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma, Volume 6

Finally getting more Knights of Sidonia after a lot of randomness with regards to actually collecting it, will be looking to get the rest when pay day comes around on Friday.

Akira on Blu-Ray. I saw it randomly in the shop I work in for only £7 - my 10% discount ;)
Never got round to upgrading from the DVD(s) I got in The Ultimate Collection.

Technically ordered this awhile ago, but it was just dispatched

The Saga of Tanya the Evil Volume 3 [BD]

Can't wait for DHL to delivery this to me based on the package shot posted by the official twitter page

DDZOAOaUMAE72pd.jpg

I was disappointed that my Stand Alone Complex [Korean BDs] never arrived from an eBay seller. I was even more disappointed when I found out they were out of stock from Kimchi.

Very happy to have found the two sets from a seller on eBay for a pretty good price (though still a little expensive!) :)

after founding out about this set I had to order it

Slayers Season 1 [Blu-ray]

81HQEUMg37L._SX425_.jpg

I'll be attaching my English dub track from my DVD set to the Video from these Blu-rays to enjoy the best of both worlds.

NGUPJqPm.jpg
BXmh1rlm.jpg
GTlRi14m.jpg

Deadman Wonderland: Complete Series (Anime Classics) [Blu-ray & DVD]
- $12.99
Spice & Wolf: Complete Seasons 1 & 2 (Anime Classics) [Blu-ray & DVD] - $15.99
Steins;Gate: Complete Series (Anime Classics) [Blu-ray & DVD] - $14.99

Amazon went all out on some pretty solid deals so I decided to get all three at once. I also upped the shipping a bit just to get it a bit faster so I'm paying £54.99 in total (which also includes the £9 VAT).

Back