What did you BUY today?

Bought myself a new storage case for my vinyl, I've been after one for a while but with the recent Vinyl Week HMV are having I decided to put an order in for one reduced to under £20. Will probably shop for some Vinyl during the week so I have a bit more to put in the case when it arrives!

Bought a 4TB external hard drive for my PS4 since I've run out of space from Amazon for under £110 to play games such as...

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 PS4 from ShopTo

Due to excessive temperature bought an Air Con unit. Disappointingly couldn't find anywhere with next day delivery for the price I wanted to pay so best I could get was 5-6 business days. Can't come soon enough!

It'll be cool again by then ;p

Quite possibly. Although at least I'll have one and can use it over the summer if this weather persists rather than being stuck with another week delivery timeframe. The good ones on Amazon were all like ships in 2-3 Months so those would have been kinda pointless.

I've got a couple of weeks holiday off work I was planning to take over the summer so hopefully I'll get a reasonable amount of use out of it.

Bought Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni complete collection on steam. Got 35% off the price.

The standard and complete collection has 10% for the first week. If you have Shinovi Versus you get another 25% off of the complete collection.

Amazon got their Neon Switch stock in a month early, so I bought a Switch after two long and painful weeks of scrimping and saving. I miss anime blu-rays so much.

I hadn't planned on getting one so soon after saving up, so I've had to throw Puyo Puyo Tetris and ARMS on a family member's credit card until payday next Friday so I actually have a couple games to play.

Pre-ordered Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age on PSN.

I never finished this back in the day, I seem to remember it came out just before both God of War II and PS3 (where it had slight performance issues)
And then ES IV: Oblivion came out and swallowed my gaming time until Uncharted, etc, etc, etc.

Stage 3 of Operation PS3 Haul comes to a close with a few more Japanese imports. The reason for the delay were due to the currency spikes throughout June but this week it had improved. I also had a 1000 yen coupon code to use up so I decided to get two titles.

51zWhhYmuwL_277ab8c4-17c5-49b4-a844-0a119d8eaa96_large.jpeg

Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan! (Like a Dragon Arise! / Yakuza Kenzan) - Solaris Japan: ¥3,179
Over the past few years I slowly got into the Yakuza franchise. I finished 3 & 4 during 2015, picked up Dead Souls for Christmas 2015 and downloaded 5 during a sale in March 2016. I haven't properly played both Dead Souls and 5 just yet but I figured I'll also pick up the first PS3 Yakuza title - Kenzan. Kenzan is set during the Samurai Edo period and as such was never localised because it was the first major spin-off in the series that didn't fit the localised Yakuza name. While the games does feature a lot of story dialogue, the game has been 100% fan-translated online with a walkthrough thanks to die-hard fans of the franchise. The version I went for is the second version of the PlayStation 3 the Best! edition. The first version and the original release both had the original Spiderman style border which I don't want on my shelf.

614ib9H8r_2BL_a1e8b0d3-9ef1-4dc3-8de0-f61376ed43d5_large.jpeg

Sengoku Basara HD Collection - Solaris Japan: ¥4870
The first time I heard about this collection was when I watched a YouTube discussion video a few years ago about his recent import hauls. And now I finally decided to go ahead and pick it up, it's been on my priority list in terms of importing as of late. So while many of you know of the anime adaptations, the games were made by Capcom. This HD Collection contains the following; Sengoku Basara, Sengoku Basara 2 and Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes. The first game did in fact get localised for the west as 'Devil Kings' but it was butchered in terms of localisation. The second game and its expansion were only released in Japan (Sengoku Basara 3 did receive a Western release on PS3 as 'Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes' for those asking). Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes is an expansion to the sequel name that has alterations and new modes (Gaiden Story Mode and Versus Mode).

Just to recap, here's the first three stages.

Stage 1:
Catherine
Killer is Dead
Shadows of the Damned
Under Defeat HD
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Stage 2:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy [JP Import]
Phantom Breaker: Extra [JP Import]
Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi [JP Import]
Shining Resonance [JP Import]

Stage 3:
Dragon's Crown
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan! [JP Import]
Sengoku Basara HD Collection [JP Import]
Tales of Xillia 2

Stage 4 won't be for a while, but I am really pleased with what I have acquired so far. The total amount of PS3 games I now own are 55.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for the Vita. Same world as Final Fantasy XII apparently and heard good things about it, should keep me going till XII arrives.

Utena BD 20th Anniversary Set

I put in a pre order straight away for this version of the show. Since we don't know exactly what it'll look like yet I'm not sure I will stick with it but I wanted to put my name on one regardless. Also ordered from Right Stuf for the first time in awhile. I guess this set will appear elsewhere like UP1 etc so I'll keep my eye out. Though plenty of people on here have avoided customs with Right Stuf as of late and since this comes out in December (though I guess might ship way earlier than that) then thats also a good month from experience for getting something through customs too.

Back