What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The fact we don't have a Last Exile Blu Ray over here is really poor. I wonder if Manga still have the licence. Anime Limited could do great things with that series

Received so far this week; Assassination Classroom: Second Season, Part One, Prison School and Yona of the Dawn: Part One from Zavvi, and due to Zavvi using the wrong conversion currency Yona ended up costing me only 65 Euro cent :)

Also received Last Exile: Season 1 & 2 and Black Rock Shooter from Amazon France.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

That Last Exile set is very pretty. I'm not dying to own the show on Blu Ray as the upgrade is one of the most minimal I've seen but I would certainly bite at the opportunity if it came in nice collector packaging. Rumors Funimation were going to do that for a number of years but nothing came of it sadly.

image.jpg
From Importcds
image.jpg
Looks like this was reshipped from the UK, might have to consider this the next time they have a discount code active.

Also received a sexy grey customs slip for my JB hi-fi order
Oh well, I was expecting to pay two lots of customs so I'll live

These arrived yesterday, but I forgot to open them :rolleyes:.
AoT from the AL webshop (still no sign of a dispatch email yet, not unusual I suppose), and FMA from eBay (I had hoped to find the BD version, but it seems really tough to get ahold of in the UK).
WP_20170623_13_03_21_Pro_zpsjuoag6fs.jpg

AOT Junior High and Charlotte vol 1 (with best girl side)
also pic of all of AOT so far hopefully news of season 2 bluray soon and hopefully AnimeLimited will get so Manga can't ruin it like season 1
IMG_20170623_150309.jpg

IMG_20170623_150310.jpg

Received from Zavvi, checked my bank account and instead of charging me £12.99 they charged me 59p :D
My Psychic School Wars also arrived from Zavvi. They charged me in Egyptian pounds...

f8mVrF2.png
I, too, received my copy of Psychic School Wars from Zavvi — for 57p + 1p non-sterling transaction fee! :D
Seriously, though, what the hell currency did it go through as, I wonder.

Also received ... Black Rock Shooter from Amazon France.
Any chance of a UK BD release of the OVA version? Anyone...? Please?

Back