UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Speaking of Code Geass refunds, my order is still in my Orders page with "Replacement Ordered" and if I check the return status it says "Return Requested" and that it should be sent back by the 16th :/ I was told (and have the email confirming) that I didn't need to send it back. Anyone elses like that?

Speaking of Code Geass refunds, my order is still in my Orders page with "Replacement Ordered" and if I check the return status it says "Return Requested" and that it should be sent back by the 16th :/ I was told (and have the email confirming) that I didn't need to send it back. Anyone elses like that?
I've had this problem before, I contacted CS about it and they simply closed it, try asking and I'm sure they'll be able to help.

I've had this problem before, I contacted CS about it and they simply closed it, try asking and I'm sure they'll be able to help.
Hmm I guess it wouldn't hurt just to double check then, seems a bit odd and I'll be a bit miffed if I end up getting charged for it.

Also as a side note, see ever since I canceled that order, I get spam about canceled Amazon.com orders every single day. Probably just a coincidence but seems weird that I cancel something from Amazon.com and suddenly get flooded with spam emails about canceled orders from Amazon.com :p

Hmm I guess it wouldn't hurt just to double check then, seems a bit odd and I'll be a bit miffed if I end up getting charged for it.
Yeah that was my thought when it happened to me, they simply said they'd close it upon me explaining it to them. Was worried I'd be charged and if I hadn't contacted then that would have probably been the case, thankfully Amazon CS are pretty good with these things

Apparently mine is the same, I'll have to contact CS

Nobody ever seems to bother mentioning mvm's weekly deals anymore. Well this week is Haibane Renmei for £9.99 which I've been waiting for since they released it.
I'd paste a link but this forum's text input barely works on my phone (no allowance for line breaks, pasting is a major **** in either text setting).

Ordered. This is the first MVM dotw that I've picked up in ages, been meaning to check the series out for ages.

Damn, isn't that pretty fast for something to move to dotw? Such a great show, I already own it but one of the discs is really badly scratched (and the artbox is damaged, sent in a bloody bubble envelope >_>) so I may have to pick this up for the discs.

Nobody ever seems to bother mentioning mvm's weekly deals anymore. Well this week is Haibane Renmei for £9.99 which I've been waiting for since they released it.
I'd paste a link but this forum's text input barely works on my phone (no allowance for line breaks, pasting is a major **** in either text setting).
Here you go LINK

Not sure if this is useful to anyone or not, but Importcds is offering 10% off all orders using the code TAKE10. I'm pretty sure they're the same company as Wow HD so I expect they operate and ship the same way. A handy way of getting some anime slightly cheaper. They do charge for postage, but even with that it cost less when I compared prices.

Back