UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I'll give Overlord a try before I decide if it's CE, Standard or none, already have Persona 3 from Japan and don't care about the rest. I feel my anime buying is at a crawl now days lol perhaps I should just give up.

Ended up giving Black Butler and Charlotte a miss. Will probably buy Charlotte when Part 2 comes out, and Black Butler once I've seen Season 1. So that's Persona 3 The Movie 4, Prison School and the Overlord CE bought.

Huh an interesting discussion with an Amazon CS rep has led me to discover that due to the recent incidents in Manchester that there have been delays in the customs clearance process from the US to U.K. This is apparently why my order hasn't shipped yet. I was told that they are working to get the items sent out as soon as possible.
And the second part of my order has now shipped. The carrier is Aramex, never used them before

If you weren't taking their ****, you wouldn't support their ****** practices by importing their releases.

I'm afraid this is where I stand where AoA are concerned. Given that their business plan effectively says 'too bad you can't afford our discs, you'll have to stream instead' they're never getting a penny of my money.

Anime shouldn't necessarily be cheap, but it should be affordable. And what AoA do isn't affordable.

Thanks for showing them that withholding the OVAs from us is a tactic that works.

And what was not buying it going to do?

AoA has made it quite clear that they do not give a crap what anyone thinks. If they did their releases might not be so obscenely priced. All buying AL's release instead of AoA's, if you can afford it, is doing is making yourself suffer . You'd be silly to think otherwise.

I hate being reminded that we didn't get the OVA, especially now that I've seen it and think it's probably the best episode of that season >_> Screw everything about that decision tbh.

Thats why I bought them AOA made up their mind up there must be a reason we didn't get the OVA if its cos we didn't get 6 parts id be annnoyed as where is Also ten or Ketsu

These are the numbers

Old: FN-07350
#1 DV-07350E - 2061521
#2 DV-07350F - 2061522
#3 DV-07350G - 2061523
#4 DV-07350H - 2061524

New: FN-07354
#1 DV-07354A - 2061529
#2 DV-07354B - 2061530
#3 DV-07354C - 2061531
#4 DV-07354D - 2061532

Here is an example picture from bd.com where the number is. Only R2 is affected iirc

R3ylQ2m.png

Ended up with the old discs too, doesn't bother me though as it only affects the English audio.

Both my original package and the replacement arrived today so I now have two copies of Eureka Seven and DBK part 4.

I'm guessing they had a big pile of the old Geass discs and nobody is getting the memo that they should have got them swapped out by now. I kept my faulty ones as I don't care about the dub, but it sucks if they're providing replacements from the same faulty batch even after so many complaints o_O

R

I'm guessing they had a big pile of the old Geass discs and nobody is getting the memo that they should have got them swapped out by now. I kept my faulty ones as I don't care about the dub, but it sucks if they're providing replacements from the same faulty batch even after so many complaints o_O

R
I'm envious of the folks that were offered a refund and to keep the item rather than a replacement being sent out.

I'm envious of the folks that were offered a refund and to keep the item rather than a replacement being sent out.
Think I probably came out of this the best because of the original shipment going missing for a week.

Ended up getting 2x DB Kai part 4, 2x Eureka Seven, Code Geass, which was refunded due to no replacement stock, and $5 off my next Amazon purchase.

Last edited:
Back