UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

My JB Hi-Fi order finally dispatched today, Amazon.com finally gave me a dispatch date for my glitch items and I've finished my first year of Uni. Not a bad few days...

My JB Hi-Fi order finally dispatched today, Amazon.com finally gave me a dispatch date for my glitch items and I've finished my first year of Uni. Not a bad few days...
Only MHA has shipped for me so far from JBHifi.

Received an email earlier from i-parcel stating that they found my awol package with Code Geass, looks like it will arrive the same day as the replacements that Amazon sent.

Not strictly anime but still might be of interest, but the We Are X Blu Ray Steelbook is only £21 on Hive.co.uk

We Are X

Currently Out of Stock but significantly cheaper than the £30 Amazon, and most other places, are charging.

One of my Amazon.com price glitch parcels has shipped, although after stripping Gunslinger Girl out of the order to ship separately later, which doesn't bode well.
Mine got split into two, luckily Gunslinger Girl is with Code Geass and Wanna be the Strongest. I just have to hope that they've worked out how to properly package things. They've had a naff track record with stuff I've ordered.

My Amazon.com order got split up as well with 11 items being sent in one package on Saturday, Buddy Complex being dispatched today and no dispatch for Gunslinger Girl.

I'm just waiting for Brothers Conflict DBZ Kai seasons 1,2 and 4, Freezing and Wolf's Rain to dispatch. Here's hoping everyone gets their stuff in due course. :)

Just noticed today that BookWalker has a 20% off code (May20) on all books released prior to May. Last day is tomorrow. Picked up some Yotsuba myself as it looks like potentially the best thing ever.

Just noticed today that BookWalker has a 20% off code (May20) on all books released prior to May. Last day is tomorrow. Picked up some Yotsuba myself as it looks like potentially the best thing ever.
I was interested in picking something up until I found out that they just do digital stuff, I just can't see eye to eye with digital when it comes to reading material even if it makes more sense in the world that we live in today, I need my physical goods damn it! I'm so entitled.

I was interested in picking something up until I found out that they just do digital stuff, I just can't see eye to eye with digital when it comes to reading material even if it makes more sense in the world that we live in today, I need my physical goods damn it! I'm so entitled.
I'm with you, I like having my manga in physical form. I just don't like owning manga in digital form.

Back