Hello!

TiagoCosta

Thousand Master
Hi,

After a couple months of just lurking around here I've decided it was a good idea to join. My name is Tiago (surprise), I'm Portuguese so English isn't my main language even if it's when it comes to my free time hobbies.
If anyone saw my name anywhere (TiagoCosta), that's not surprising, I've been using it since the beginning, being Twitter, MAL or anywhere.

I've been enjoying anime since I was Kid, even not being aware of what anime was. Wasn't until I was like 14/15 when I started going full on anime, so about 11 years now (25 yrs old). Goes without saying that I didn't have money to buy anything so I used what I was given to buy manga instead which I still do, even if I'm mostly getting Light novels these days. Anime collecting wise I can only get the series I like the most, and you won't see my go out of my way to import from US/AUS to get those and risk getting those stuck on extra Import Fees. But I like supporting and owning what I enjoy the most.

To name I few of my favorites, EVA, Haruhi, FMA:B, NHK ni youkoso, KimiUso, ERASED, TTLG, Clannad, Kanon, School Rumble, Oregairu, Fate/, Steins;gate, Overlord, Chihayafuru, yuru yuri, major, Natsume.. etc

Any question feel free to ask, hoping to get along with everyone.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to know you're an FMA fan, even if you're on the incorrect side of the fan base. ;) (I'm kidding, I just adore the 03 anime. Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^)

Steins Gate, Overlord, & Yuru Yuri? Niceee! We'll get along just fine :p

Have you tried out the Overlord Light Novel yet? As I see you're a fan of those too :)

Welcome to the forums!

@Peachy I read the 1st volume so far, I got the first 3 volumes in my collection already. I should order the 4th volume soon.

It's pretty great, I tend to enjoy LNs told in first person.. makes them more personal? if that makes any sense, can't really explain properly.

I need to buy the anime as well.

Back