UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Why are anime limited, releasing the zeta trilogy bluray when they could be working on releasing Char's Counterattack or Thunderbolt before ZZ which is supposedly September.

Why are anime limited, releasing the zeta trilogy bluray when they could be working on releasing Char's Counterattack or Thunderbolt before ZZ which is supposedly September.
Anime Limited haven't stated that they are working on the Zeta Movies, that was my speculation due to the recently announced Blu-ray release from Nozomi. Even if AL were releasing the Zeta Trilogy it would be out at Christmas at the earliest.

Also not much point releasing CCA before ZZ given former follows the latter. A location from ZZ is even a massive plot point in the movie.

Fair enough, though instead of releasing Turn A after ZZ it should have been CCA especially since it's already been rated in UK plus it would be a win for French fans as I'm assuming they have never had it released there before. As well conclude a whole saga instead jumping to a AU title.

Fair enough, though instead of releasing Turn A after ZZ it should have been CCA especially since it's already been rated in UK plus it would be a win for French fans as I'm assuming they have never had it released there before. As well conclude a whole saga instead jumping to a AU title.
Beez released CCA on DVD in France.

I stand corrected then lol. I guess AL wanna release Gundam titles first that have never been released in either territories before, in my opinion a title in the UC would've made more sense.

Has it been mentioned whether or not the Perfect Blue theatrical re-issue will be the same transfer as the Blu-Ray?

Just quickly on the Gunpla thing- with Bandai selling Barbatos Lupus Rex for £43, stalls like Gundam Mad opted for £37. Neither price beats the 20 quid you can get it for from Japan but interesting to see that Bandai doing it themselves might have a knock on effect for third party sellers.

Also noticed some branding. There's British/French legal text on the ones Bandai are selling but Gundam Mad stock specifically has branding of Cosmic Group, the French licensor that has been handling stuff like Tamashii Nations at MCM last few years.

Just worth passing on when we're speculating on overall licensing.

Do we know when/if A Silent Voice is going up on the Playstation store? I'm almost sure it was mentioned in the original announcement post but I can't find it, I could always rent from somewhere else if it's not coming anytime soon (I'm sure one of them must have an App on one of the consoles....).

Back