What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received this week, Yosuga from TRSI, Blade & Soul from Base and Barakamon in the Amazon price glitch 'sale'

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Spent way more them i thought and i could of spent more, so help I'm not going tomorrow as i would spent more
I'm going to be buying like half the stand, my justification is the several hundred I saved during the Amazon pricing Glitch is now going towards Anime Ltd :D Also I feel like spending my woes away now I've finished Uni until October.
It's gonna be fun lugging it back home on the tube though...

I'd have thought it would be £30, their prices at the stand for other items is very reasonable otherwise, and cheaper than elsewhere.

Gahh, all this stuff is too rich for my blood. In my current penniless state I am going green with envy *shakes fist*.

Soon. Soon I shall get my dream job, then I shall glut myself on all the animus. Not that I can't glut myself through streaming, but I have some definite collection lust right now.

Last edited:
I installed overwatch for the weekend free play event, played a few games once I had the time and just a little while ago...

I purchased the standard edition (the GotY edition has extras that I wouldn't need so it wasn't worth the extra cost).

Just go back from MCM and this is what i've bought
31EDF30E-6F9C-4AB0-95F5-9EAF4592DFCD.jpg

I just looked at the what i bought and i thought i pick up all of the Volume of Seven Deadly Sins but it seems I'm missing Volume 11:D

I love how the Overlord Blu-Ray Set has Black cases
I was thinking of getting Belladonna of Sadness on Friday when I was at comic con but changed my mind because I don't know if it's worth getting or not.

Back