What did you BUY today?

I bought the Amazon Instant Video version of A Silent Voice. Thankfully, it's hardsubbed so don't have to put up with the pain-in-the-**** softsubs on the console apps.
Where's the "What did you RENT today" thread? I did the same thing but rental for £4.49.

Not the best of pictures, but it looks like and hasn't changed in the last three years.

1k0.jpg
Bloody hell power amps that's over kill for a home cinema unless it's a sound proofed room with a pro install.

I bought a GTX 1060 6gb. I had always planned on getting a 1070 at some point but kept putting it off, I now need a new GPU and decided a 1060 would do the job as truth be told I only really play Overwatch on PC at this point (I may regret this decision if the PC version of Destiny 2 is any good). I'm gonna get a new PSU soon as I have a CX600 in this case and it's not really meant for gaming PCs, just gotta do a bit of research and find out what's decent (probably a EVGA one).

Took a shot and bought one of the Amagi Brilliant Park sets that Right Stuf have listed on the Amazon marketplace. Hopefully I'll get lucky like others did with DanMachi and avoid fees.

Bought my Comic Con ticket and some Steelbook Wraps from eBay to protect the impending amount of boxsets that I'll be getting on Sunday.

I bought a new case for my PC. I didn't wanna break the bank on this but I wanted something bigger than what I'm using (Fractal Design 1000) so I picked up one of these...

71vtI1XjFDL._SX522_.jpg

And I'm pretty happy with it for under £60. Now all I need is a new PSU and I'll probably be done with upgrades (well, maybe a couple of new fans too, see how loud the included ones are).

I bought a new case for my PC. I didn't wanna break the bank on this but I wanted something bigger than what I'm using (Fractal Design 1000) so I picked up one of these...

71vtI1XjFDL._SX522_.jpg

And I'm pretty happy with it for under £60. Now all I need is a new PSU and I'll probably be done with upgrades (well, maybe a couple of new fans too, see how loud the included ones are).

Hope you don't break your PC like I did when I bought a new case :p

Hope you don't break your PC like I did when I bought a new case :p
Dude, I stuck my new GPU in yesterday and pushed the power button, nothing. Instantly your post came to mind and I panicked, opened it back up, had a look around, everything seemed fine, made sure it was plugged in, fine, near broke down before realizing I had forgot to turn the PSU back on with the switch at the back lol sometimes I wonder how I manage to get dressed in the morning.

Dude, I stuck my new GPU in yesterday and pushed the power button, nothing. Instantly your post came to mind and I panicked, opened it back up, had a look around, everything seemed fine, made sure it was plugged in, fine, near broke down before realizing I had forgot to turn the PSU back on with the switch at the back lol sometimes I wonder how I manage to get dressed in the morning.

If only my issue were so simple!

From MCM I bought the last portion of discounted chicken katsu curry from the stall!

(I also searched for Chaos in the nearby drinking establishment, but my party was refused entry due to being in possession of unauthorised food items. Security would not permit any blackcurrant squash about an attendee's person.)

From AL at MCM I got:

Ass Class season 1 part 2
Ass Class season 2 part 1
BB Book of Circus
Charlotte part 1
Gundam Reconguista
Noragami Aragoto
Prison School

Following the success of Operation PS3 Haul's first two stages, I have decided to begin Stage 3! For now I can only confirm 2 games for the time being but this has been somewhat in the planning stages for a while. Canadian retailer VideoGamesPlus had a Free Worldwide Shipping promotion going on that extended to the end of May for any item's total from CAN$50 onwards (about £30). There was one game I've been meaning to grab but I had to choose another to get the shipping offer.

Just to recap, here's the first two stages.

Stage 1:
Catherine
Killer is Dead
Shadows of the Damned
Under Defeat HD
Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Stage 2:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy [JP Import]
Phantom Breaker: Extra [JP Import]
Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi [JP Import]
Shining Resonance [JP Import]

And thus Stage 3 includes...

FJ5DCVxm.jpg

Dragon's Crown - CAN$29.99 [£18]
One of Vanillaware's titles, I've been aware of this game for a long time now. It's actually until now that I decided to pick it up. It did receive a UK retail release however it was one of the first hit by the OOP status due to Atlus closing the partnership with NIS Europe. The game is available digitally but as you know I prefer physical media when it comes to retail-made games. I did debate on whether to go for the Vita version but I decided to go for the PS3 one instead.

5tIkCSUm.png

Tales of Xillia 2 - CAN$24.99 [£14]
The game that I was after. I was debating on whether to skip this instalment and go straight to Zestiria but I felt that I would end up with regret if I skipped out so I decided to get it sooner than later. Since the sequel didn't sell well the stock's going away around this time so I got one from VGP for pretty cheap. I did enjoy Xillia so I'm curious to see how the sequel fares.

Life and Hometown Third Person Shooter.

Girls_of_Paradise_Collectors_Edition_1024x1024.jpg

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash - Girls of Paradise Edition [PlayStation 4]
When XSEED announced their edition I figured Marvelous would eventually announce theirs as well. And it's revealed, pretty much the same contents as the US release but with different cover art on both the case and the box. Honestly I prefer the artwork in this version, especially the box with all of the girls on there.

The edition is £59.99 + Postage = £65.75. As a comparison the US edition is SRP $69.99 plus Postage & Import Tax so it's around the same amount.

6DkGWSI.gif

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn and renewed my PS+. No idea when I'll get around to it as Zelda finally got it's claws in me (basically getting Revali's Gale made it better for me.....) but meh, what's £25 and I will get around to it one day.

Back