What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

MUjKlZ0.jpg

great to have a Digimon bluray subbed, i wish they wouldn't use dub names for a few things as makes no sense most of it is subbed using the Japanese names but then randomly Tailmon is Gatomon and a few other dub terms,
but i'm just glad to have it in Japanese if only they could do the same with the series

IMG_20170525_193528.jpg

Interesting that they're selling the Zavvi exclusive version of The Anthem of the Heart.....well not interesting, more, something........okay it's nothing, just an observation :p

Anyway, my new GPU arrived...

yducOZkl.jpg

Now because I'm stupid and didn't bother checking. I've just realized that this actually takes up like 2 and a half slots, which is fine and it fits in my small case but now I plan on making it an excuse to buy a new case too as I've been looking for one lol dunno if I should install this now or wait til I have a new PSU and case tbh. As a side note, my God ram is expensive now days, I don't remember it costing so much when I last built a system.

One additional pickup from MCM today. (Aside from a load of Pocky but those are for work... mostly :)).
TBH I didn't really know what I was buying here. Turns out it's a model kit. I wonder if it needs glue? I suck at glue.
bALbhLJ.jpg

Black Butler Season 1 arrived from Rightstuf, however I had to pay £14.25 from customs. I wondered why this was the case (since 1 item orders usually dodge it), turned out they sent it in a big box lol.

DAwQABUW0AAVV9U.jpg

I can confirm that Kizumonogatari Part 1 -Tekketsu- and Part 2 -Nekketsu- have been dispatched from United Publications, it's unfortunate however that it took this long and what's worse the pound is now weakening. That's basically me having to pay £142.

It's only weakening slightly, I mean it wasn't that long ago it was $1.20 and had been for months. Currently it's at $1.28 and if the only reason it's dropping is because Conservatives are slipping in the polls then thats a hit I'm willing to take.

So gutted Puyo Puyo Tetris didn't get a digital release on PS4. I imported the PS3 version years ago and really enjoyed it, it's a great version of Tetris and the backwards ass policy of the Tetris company and only having one version of Tetris per digital platform has meant PS4 users are stuck with the completely dead and totally terrible Tetris Ultimate by Ubisoft

Back