?

Berserk 2017 episode 9

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 38-42

Also watched A scanner Darkly

My hero Academia episode 21

Attack on Titan episode 34

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes 43-50

Alice and Zouroku-Episode 8

It makes me actually sad to see Sana upset.

Eromanga Sensei-Episode 8

That ending was weird, it kinda felt finale-ish? Also, pleasantly surprised to see the Gokou sisters turn up briefly.

Tower of Druaga-Episode 5

They got some pretty good mileage from the visual gags in this episode.

Tower of Druaga: Aegis of Uruk-Episodes 6-8

That was a pretty fun and interesting way to incorporate elements of the video game this show is based off of into the anime itself. Points for creativity for sure, even if the internal logic is somewhat dubious.

Haikyu!!-Episode 1

So, after an interesting discussion on the Discord chat the other day, I decided I wanted to watch another sports anime. The conversation was about Yuri on Ice (Don't worry, I'm not going there) and if my issues with the sports half of the show were issues I took with Yuri on Ice on its own or the sports genre as a whole, seeing as YOI was pretty much my first serious foray into sports based anime. To make things fair and equal, I chose an anime that was also well liked amongst the community, wasn't centered on a cast of cute girls, and that has a big focus on the sports side of things, at least more than Free did, and when presented with these conditions, I was recommend Haikyu by the majority. As for this first episode, I actually enjoyed it a fair bit, probably more than the first episode of YOI, however I will wait until I'm a similar length in (6 episodes before I dropped YOI, if I recall) before making any sort of detailed write up on my thoughts on how the two compare in terms of the presentation of their sports.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes 51-64 (Recomplete. What can I say? This is my favourite anime series, I love the characters, story, setting and the mythology/lore. I also love how even with such a large cast that each of them gets a chance to develop and be badass. It's just a masterpiece. My only criticism is that the earlier episodes that sped up the storytelling that FMA covered are weaker than the rest of the narrative. However, it's still the superior interpretation, not only since it followed the manga but it has far better characters that weren't in FMA and fixes those that were botched I.e Hohenheim, Greed and Kimblee. Father is also a pretty good antagonist, with one of the best build ups. Overall I see myself coming back to this again in the not too distant future :D) 5/5 All time favourite!!

Armored Trooper VOTOMS - Episodes 27 - 33

Now into my favourite part of the TV series, the Sunsa arc.

Atom - The Beginning - Episode 4

Haikyu!!-Episodes 2-4

Liking this quite a lot, mostly down to Hinata I think. He's a very likable and energetic character who is incredibly fun to watch. I also like the fact he has a physical disadvantage in his height, it just makes you root for him all the more.

Back