What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Lv2GhDv.jpg

I know AL's version is coming out soonish, but this popped up on eBay and I got it for just under £8.

Only two anime titles arrived this week, from Amazon France, La Chorale (Japan: Our Homeland) and La sorcière de l'Ouest: Astraea Testament (The Good Witch of the West: Astraea Testament)

But i also received 6 88 Films releases from their Italian Collection

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Received Digimon Adventure Tri Reunion today from WOWHD, decided to go with the USA release as i preferred the artwork and Movie 2 has a date set for August whereas there isn't a date for the UK set yet.

IMG_1295.JPG

I'm hoping to get my Code Geass replacement in the next few weeks. If it comes through, would anyone be interested in my original for a reasonable price?

I would offer what you ultimately ended up paying for it- zero :)

To be honest mine took some convincing. The support said I should return it and re-order the set (and get a refund for the previous order), I said no because the price difference and how long it'll take to get a new one was such a hassle, combined with me changing location and the fact that I wouldn't be able to afford it (because I have Kizu incoming). They eventually caved in and just refunded me.

It's been a while since I posted my newest arrivals.

First Pengruindrum and A Letter to Momo

dpKimY0.jpg

Next up the last part of Macross Delta (probably the most expensive series I've bought to date), last part of Asterisk War, and Part 2 of Heavy Object.

Wqxc9Xq.jpg

Finally A few things I got from Amazon US last week. Not too pleased at the packaging, a few duff edges. Won't look too bad on the shelf in the end.

Steins;Gate Movie, Aria AA (no idea if i would actually enjoy this or not), Black Butler (to beat the rush before the license expires) and Luck & Logic.

a6FpSwg.jpg

I do see the next few months being slightly expensive.

At the promo picture this one looked little bit nicer because Miku had facepaint in it but i'm happy with what i got. Besides this i have gotten some Wii U games recently but i didn't bother to take picture of them (Pikmin 3, Star Fox and Super Mario 3D world)

IMG_20170523_193529233_zpsdthrgysr.jpg

Received Tokyo Ravens pt1 from Wowhd. Small dent on the corner of the spine. Nothing major. Hoping part too arrives soon thanks to Amazon glitch on route via the slow boat from America.
20170523_175602.jpg

xJaPC4a.jpg

The first of my order from the Amazon price glitch. Some damage to the top right of both the slip and the case unfortunately, due to being shipped in just a flimsy jiffy bag.

Back