What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

No, it hasn't. Honestly, the PSU I have no is kind of a no name one, I'd probably be best replacing it (if I have to) with something a lot nicer, like a Corsair or something, which gets pricey when you get high up in the wattage.
If the PSU is a no name unit, it's possible that it has hosed all the connected components along with itself in the process of giving up the ghost.

If nothing works with a new PSU then that would be what happened and you'll have to replace everything which if you want to save money would be one of those business refurb jobs that you can get for around £300 or there abouts.

Received this week, yesterday i got When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace which was only £17,99 on Amazon UK, and Zettai Shonen Box 1 which took Amazon France a while to ship. Beneath them is Attack on Titan: Colossal Edition 1 & 2 which was the cheapest by far at Amazon UK

And today a package from UP1USA arrived, containing; Sound of the Sky, Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA, Actually i Am..., Wolf Children: Hosoda Collection, Attack On Titan: Junior High Limited Edition and Grimgar Limited Edition.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

C_kdw3IWAAEPwi3.jpg

C_kcRqNXkAAH7qL.jpg

Hanamonogatari and Koimonogatari, the last two arcs for Monogatari series: Second Season have arrived. I do have Kizumonogatari Tekketsu and Nekketsu on order (Reiketsu isn't out yet) since I figured I'll try and catch up in some form on these releases (essentially leaving Tsukimonogatari and Owarimonogatari Season 1 left to grab).

Next week I should receive Black Butler Season 1 and four Japanese imports for PlayStation 3/4.

I'm still awaiting AL to unveil theirs to match the Eternal Summer! Set I bought at MCM last October

Kg7nIMWh.jpg

It's easy as, 1 2 3

As part of Operation PS3 haul, two more titles join the collection in the form of Phantom Breaker: Extra and Shining Resonance. The former is a fighting game developed by 5pb while the latter is an Action RPG from SEGA (and also co-developed by Media Vision also apparently).

In addition I also bought the Japanese retail version of PaRappa the Rapper because it was cheap.

All three of these came from Solaris Japan who is pretty much my go-to for Japanese imports for games nowadays. Play Asia is also nice but the key difference is that Solaris charges by Yen instead of Dollar which benefits us because the GBP to JPY is better than GBP to USD in terms of the exchange rates.

Was tempted not to click the Like button Lemon as seriously Dragonball is something i simply cannot get into :D

I like Z a fair bit (well, Kai to be specific) and I've been meaning to try the original Dragon Ball for a while. Saw a seller on Amazon had it for about £14, far cheaper than I've seen it elsewhere, normally going for around £20, so I went for it.

It's a solid little series, I enjoyed it when I bought all five seasons for £50 on eBay last year, would like to be see them get a Blu Ray at some point

Back