What manga are you reading now?

Goodnight Punpun-Volume 4 (2-in-1)

I'm can't decide if reading this makes me feel better or worse about myself. Punpun is a very personal series to me because I can relate to Punpun in ways I can't to any other characters, to a point in which sometimes it's kind of painful the ways I can identify with him, so when he actually gets somewhere, I'm not sure if I should be happy that even someone with whom I can relate to in a lot of negative ways can achieve things, or be depressed that even Punpun is outdoing me...

In Another World With My Smartphone Volume 2 (light novel).

Now that we know this series is getting an anime I'll definitely keep reading it. It's not as good as KonoSuba in it's comedy, but certainly entertaining enough week to week :)

I've recently started reading the third and final Bakemonogatari Volume, and damn, the Senjo/Araragi date still remains one of my all time favourite Monogatari highlights. It's just really sweet but with the usual Monogatari charm.

And just read Bluesteel Blasphemer Vol 1 it was goodnow i need to buy that as well...

Kinda hoping some more of these get physical releases as well down the line. But itsnice to see some of these ive never heard of translated

Decided to see where Re:Life had got to since the anime ended. Doesn't feel like it's moved awfully far forward, but it looks like the end is very much in sight.

Been banging through the Volumes on the J-Novel Site

Really enjoyed My Sister Lives In A Fantasy World and In Another World With My Smartphone. Bluesteel Blasphemer was also pretty good. Wasn't that keen on I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse but will keep reading to see if it grabs me.

Actual manga wise, Nisekoi 20 and 11-12 of Prison School have been read.

On a side unrelated note been moving around my manga to try and make the shelves not collapse, and updated my spreadsheet, and I have discovered I have 1417 volumes... and that isn't including Light Novels. No wonder I am badly hurting for space...

Back