Your viewing journal

Birdy the Mighty: Decode, Episodes 1 - 10

My first Anime watching in exactly a month yessiree, decided to just throw Birdy on and before I knew it I'd ploughed through 10 episodes before succumbing to sleep!

Last edited:
Armor Hunter Merowlink - Episodes 3 - 6

Episodes 4 & 5 were really good episodes.

And I finally got round to watching The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness and while it was was interesting to go behind the scenes at Ghibli I was very disappointed that Isao Takahata barely featured in it.

Trigun episodes 3-26 (Complete. This was a great series to finally watch for the first time. I definitely want to check out the film Badlands Rumble. The characters were very enjoyable, Milly is just adorable, and Vash is a lovable dolt, Johnny Yong Bosch is great here. The ending was very satisfying and I can easily recommend it to any fan of old school anime) 4.5/5

Yay! I love Vash as a character. He's so virtuous. :D

If you liked the series, you should love the film, dude. I saw it at the cinema years ago before I even saw the series. For me, it's far superior.
Believe me I'm going to watch it soon, might pick it up at MCM if I can find the US edition

Yeah, Vexille's not the best, is it?

Do you like Appleseed Ex Machina? That's actually an all-time favourite of mine.:D

(As I'm sure I might've mentioned a couple of hundred times already. :p)
I like Alpha and Ex Machina a lot, they'd probably share a place in my top ten to he honest.

I definitely want to check out the film Badlands Rumble.

Wasn't a huge fan of where Trigun went in its last third, but I really liked Badlands Rumble - it felt like everything that was good about the series distilled into one feature-length episode. Somewhat regret having passed on the chance to see it in the cinema a few years back.

Little Busters Refrain-Episodes 5 and 6

Higurashi: When They Cry-Episodes 1-4

Boy, that was some tonal whiplash there. naught to a hunderd in just four episodes!

Attack on Titan [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
My Hero Academia [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
Berserk [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
Love Tyrant (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us? (Japanese audio) - Episode 1

Back