Overlord (US version)

crashmatt

Death Scythe
I'm looking to sell my Funimation copy of Overlord. It's region A only and as my plans to buy a multi region blu ray player have been put on the back burner it seems pointless keeping it even though I love the series.

The set is in mint condition as are all the art cards which come in a separate holder. I'm after £30 (postage not included).
20170424_100305.jpg

How come your having issues getting a multi region player bud

Its a question of cost really, I just don't have a spare £100 as im saving for a holiday. Plus this is one of two Region A sets I own so not much point in it being sat on my shelf and cant watch it.

A cheap region free player is pretty tempting, I didn't know such a thing existed tbh. That said, the only region locked releases I have are the Funi Serial Experiments Lain LE and The Woman Called Fujiko Mine LE so it would probably be cheaper just to buy UK releases to watch lol never having to pass on something because it's locked would be nice though.....

Well its cheap and reliable, it sacrifices quality for picture quality though! And if you decide to sell the lain release holla!!

I think if I owned more region A sets it would be more of a priority. I will certainly make a note of the player. Could be a good Xmas present ;)

No problemo =) I was pleasantly surprised at how well it performs, only down side is you cant play files through its USB port.

Well its cheap and reliable, it sacrifices quality for picture quality though! And if you decide to sell the lain release holla!!
You'll be the first to know then. I've been um'n n ah'n about selling it and getting the UK set since MVM released it as I can't even watch these discs....but I do like the set a lot so I've yet to commit to getting rid lol

I gather it's this player we're talking about? More like £70 when you factor in shipping, but that's still pretty damn good. Might have to think about picking one up at some point.

I saw that a few days ago and wasn't sure whether it was legit or not but well read this thread and did some research and went ahead and ordered it this morning, and it will be here tomorrow! My laptop BD drive was messing up yesterday couldn't play DBZKai it kept buffering every 5 seconds then used decryption software that I had and apparently these BDs have some new protection and they can't be decrypted properly (specifically the audio couldn't be and MPC was playing it fine but sure enough no audio...!)

Back