UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Would be nice (although knowing my luck it'll be when I'm working...like all the AL films released in cinema so far) but highly doubtful as it's considered episode 5 of the OVAs and it wouldn't make sense.

Anime Limited have now unlocked a Gundam title that they can now release for the UK & France:

71E0nplbMkL._SL1000_.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket

The title will be receiving a 4K scan in Japan. Japanese release is August 29, 2017.

Would be nice (although knowing my luck it'll be when I'm working...like all the AL films released in cinema so far) but highly doubtful as it's considered episode 5 of the OVAs and it wouldn't make sense.
It's technically a new chapter and every ep so far has opened with a pretty comprehensive run down of the story so far.

Any news on Your Lie in April Part 2? :)

I think we'll hear news on this soon. The set has already been BBFC'd so all that would be left is the cover art design and making sure they reach the manufacturing window.

For those wondering Persona 3 Movie 3 and Persona 3 Movie 4 have also been BBFC'd so news should be expected for those two soon.

While on the topic of Persona 3, what was the issue with Movie 2? It's been pulled from retailers and on AL's shop i says it'll be back in stock soon. Haven't opened and watched my set yet (waiting till i've got all 4).

While on the topic of Persona 3, what was the issue with Movie 2? It's been pulled from retailers and on AL's shop i says it'll be back in stock soon. Haven't opened and watched my set yet (waiting till i've got all 4).

I believe it was an issue with the 5.1 surround only coming out of some speakers and not others. If you're watching just on a TV and not with a sound system, you're fine.

How does a replacement scheme work? I live in Germany so I imagine it's going to be quite annoying dealing with shipment costs :(

How does a replacement scheme work? I live in Germany so I imagine it's going to be quite annoying dealing with shipment costs :(
If they do a replacement scheme then it'll be sent free to you. If you ordered direct from AL you don't need to do anything but if you ordered from another retailer they'll put something on the AL website for you to give them your details for a replacement.

If they do a replacement scheme then it'll be sent free to you. If you ordered direct from AL you don't need to do anything but if you ordered from another retailer they'll put something on the AL website for you to give them your details for a replacement.
I ordered from anime-on-line because AL webshop has 11£ shipping to Germany whereas anime-on-line only charges 2£

Good news about the Your Lie in April replacement. I bought mine secondhand from the marketplace on here so I have no proof of purchase and no blue info sheet. I'm a bit worried now, especially as part 2 won't fit in the original box.

Back