Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Best reason to buy boxes is to force yourself to sort through crap! That and building forts anyway...

Out if interest, can I ask where you got your Kizumonogatari? I have AoA's and it's in a clear amaray, I thought they were all like that. Mine might also be slightly thicker, but that could be my imagination.

Out if interest, can I ask where you got your Kizumonogatari? I have AoA's and it's in a clear amaray, I thought they were all like that. Mine might also be slightly thicker, but that could be my imagination.
I uhh, re-cased it using one of the standard UK slim cases like the rest of the series, because I am a crazy person...

Original case is sat in the slip in a meta box of boxes.

Just finished spring cleaning so I thought I would post my collection.
GpuTeHo.jpg

I6TPdoZ.jpg

ePSa5Lq.jpg

Nv6kdDl.jpg

G4IsYEm.jpg

V9nk5NQ.jpg

bCtlxqo.jpg

WEDHYKS.jpg

ZbJilUp.jpg

GlIhbbh.jpg

npwsWMd.jpg

4Nf2VA6.jpg

Y0vXwfw.jpg

Very nice collection, which protective bags do you actually use ? See that you seem to run out of shelf space too.

Also i see you sort some titles in a non-Western style, Ranma for example :p:D

Very nice collection, which protective bags do you actually use ? See that you seem to run out of shelf space too.

Also i see you sort some titles in a non-Western style, Ranma for example :p:D
I use steelbook wraps that I buy off eBay. I also wrap bigger sets in cling film to protect them.

As for space I am quickly running out of it, but I plan to sort out my shelving system soon to accommodate more discs, (changing the hinges on my white shelves alone frees up around 4 Blu Rays worth of space)

As for Ranma 1/2 I just like how the sets synchronise with each other when displayed from sets 7-1 :D

I've been collecting since 2014 and it's taken a while. Most of the size is from long running series' such as Bleach and Naruto, which take up so much room :confused::p

I had no idea 'The Assault Season 5 Bleach Box Set' was also available as a single keepcase edition, I thought they only rereleased seasons 1-4 that way. Is that definitely the Viz Media release or is it from somewhere else?

I actually printed off a custom cover and put the Assault discs in a slim case to save space
Did that with most of the bleach sets hence why they're single cases :)
Waiting for a price drop and eventually I'll have the other Blu Ray sets as they're released

Back