What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

33506794600_e4a92b608e_b.jpg

Courtesy of @Blaize. Interesting note, they forgot to print the BBFC logo on disc 3. Pretty sure that's illegal? Maybe that's the secret reason why ADV went under ;P

First up, Persona 5. Felt the special edition wasn't for me so I went for the Steelbook version.

C8kLxYNXoAAT-b6.jpg

Second up, the Escaflowne disc replacement.

C81uU7zXkAAjNr_.jpg

Third up, the Limited Run Games release of The Silver Case.

C80wfmSXkAEq9qc.jpg

C81mce4WsAA4RJH.jpg

Bonus: Since I'm back home for the Easter break, here's everything I picked up between January 9th to April 5th:

C8v6XNYXYAAu2XN.jpg

C85awA3XsAI7r-P.jpg

I had to head off to the post office to get my TRSI order due to customs (£15.06 fee). In addition I went to the GAME at my local area back home and to my surprise they had a copy of the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster steelbook which is way out of print - it was £27.99 compared to £70 to £120+ it's going for online. So now I have the steelbooks for Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. Just need Final Fantasy XII and I'll have a neat collection.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

IMG_4250.JPG Courtesy of @Emo185, I collected Mawaru Penguindrum Parts 1 and 2 yesterday to save on postage since I was in London anyway to rewatch A Silent Voice.
IMG_4251.JPG
Kaze Germany's One Piece Film Gold CE arrived today - I had to pick this up for the 3D bluray.
IMG_4253.JPG
My first order from the Sentai flash sale at Rightstuf arrived without being hit by customs. Waiting in the Summer is to upgrade the old MVM DVD. Hentai Prince and Papakiki are two anime I really enjoyed and I've been meaning to import for a while. Tamako Market is so I can un-drop it and give it a second chance. Mysterious Girlfriend X is because I'm hooked on the manga currently.
IMG_4254.JPG My second order also arrived without being hit by customs. This one's a blind-buy order.

man all these 'didn't get customs' comments makes me wonder if Right Stuf aren't sending them straight to the UK and are doing something else. Did the packages come with customs declarations on the box?

man all these 'didn't get customs' comments makes me wonder if Right Stuf aren't sending them straight to the UK and are doing something else. Did the packages come with customs declarations on the box?
Only difference between this one and the one of mine from rightstuf that got hit less than a week ago was someone had scribbled "Special" in biro on one of the labels...

Only difference between this one and the one of mine from rightstuf that got hit less than a week ago was someone had scribbled "Special" in biro on one of the labels...

Weird, maybe it was just a busy week at the customs office. I know over Christmas things are much more likely to get through untouched.

I know some go through Swiss Post first before the UK, my last Right Stuf order at Christmas did which meant I didn't get hit by customs.

Little late from the party but i got my copy of Persona 5 CE from Canada and i got my controller back from maintenance. The controller was actually suppose to arrive tomorrow but i got it today already so i'm pretty happy that i got the CE and didn't have to wait a day to play the game.

Loottia_zpsv4mn0qhu.jpg

70b3lt

Don't actually own a Wii U but now i have one more reason to get it eventually.

Back