What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Oh my god. I won a competition prize!
Not that one should look at gift horses in the mouth, but that is only the standard release! It uses the artwork of the old R1/R2 releases (that seems to over-emphasise the character of Rock) rather than the limited edition release's artwork which was previously used for the Japanese theatrical programme.

I am rather particular about matters such as this...

32957811573_7c37875c9e_b.jpg

From @DragonBlaze67

Well I didn't get the fancy ass edition (I did have it ordered but canceled it after seeing it unboxed) but my steelbook arrived...

AsTKO0Sl.jpg

The artwork is really nice...

2P1snzcl.jpg

TTGNrzxl.jpg

Anyhoo, really looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Persona 5.jpg
My copy of Persona 5 also turned up! Thankfully the damage to the top left is not to the actual box and was just the slipcover. Now we'll see how long it takes for me to break down and actually start the game (as I ideally want to wait until Tuesday for the Japanese audio DLC).

Finally got some time to take pictures of the slew of second-hand DVD's i got this week. So here they are;

A lot of thinpacks but also some very nice French releases and the Limited Edition of L/R and Heat Guy J.

Overview of everything and shelf per shelf.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Thanks. Yeah most of them are older series, some of the eighties, other from the nineties and the most recent ones from the beginning of 2000s

@Gemsy, no Hikaru no Go is unfortunately not English friendly. Actually all the French sets in these photos aren't English friendly. My French isn't bad, but i don't use it that much so time to brush it up again :)

Last edited:
Back