UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Looks like I'm dealing with Swisspost again with my rightstuf sentai sale orders, they were good last time so I hope for the best this time around :D

That's unfortunate, I'm confused as to how they determined your order to be "fraudulent":eek:
I'm guessing that the bank thought that the transaction was fraudulent and declined the transaction as it wasn't verified as genuine (I've had this happen several times with barclays flagging transactions as suspicious and requesting verification that I was the one whom made them).

I'm guessing that the bank thought that the transaction was fraudulent and declined the transaction as it wasn't verified as genuine (I've had this happen several times with barclays flagging transactions as suspicious and requesting verification that I was the one whom made them).
I did think something along those lines, though I've never had this occur when using PayPal to check out with Rightstuf

my bank calls me if they have doubts on a charge. Have never just had them flat out deny a charge before.

Back