What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Having not seen or owned any of GITS, I decided now was the time to check it out, so I brought the twin pack, which arrived earlier.

IMG_20170317_111154_1_2.jpg

Stalker? Are you sure :D

Just remember him saying that he need to get some Part 2 releases to complete the FUNi LE's he already owns, and if memory serves me well, Eureka was one of them.

45hk6fRh.jpg

So yeah, I ended up spending money at MCM Birmingham in the end. It turns out that the booth was hosted by Gundam Mad staff and compiled Anime Ltd, Manga and MVM sets together with the early bird prices still attached to most sets.

Starting with Anime Ltd sets we have:
  • Blood Blockade Battlefront - £35 - More photos here
    I've been meaning to pick up this collector's set for ages but it was way too much everywhere online. I was surprised to see this was £35 at the convention because the last visit was £40. First reaction was literally "yep I'm getting this now".
  • Fate/Kaleid liner Prisma Illya - £20 - More photos here
    This spin-off franchise is having a rough time in terms of UK distribution. Seasons 2 onwards is pretty much not going to happen due to fears of BBFC ripping Illya & co. to shreds. But Anime Ltd's set for the first season was really nice and for £20 I couldn't say no to it.
  • Samurai Flamenco: Part 2 - £25 - More photos here
    One of the few remaining part sets I do need to finish off. I figured for that price I'll get it now. I do like the show despite it's weirdness.
And introducing Funimation UK sets to my collection we have:
  • Absolute Duo - £25 - More photos here
    Despite the dozen amount of negative reception to this show I bought it anyway. Gotta love blind-buying.
  • Mikagura School Suite - £20 - More photos here
    I watched the first four episodes of this show a while back and I liked it but I never managed to finish it, so I took this opportunity to pick up the series so that I can finish it off later in the year.
  • No-Rin - £20 - More photos here
    Always wanted to watch this show and since it was on sale I picked it up.
There were a number of other sets I had interest in owning but due to their pricetags I turned them down. Notable example was Claymore, selling for £40 when it was going for £33-35 previously during its early bird/sale.

Regarding the Funimation UK titles I do plan on using this version for a number of titles because I can't be bothered importing them these days. The next titles on my list are Barakamon, Daimidaler: Prince vs Penguin Empire, Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!!, Ninja Slayer From Animation, Overlord (Collector's Edition confirmed), and Prison School (Collector's Edition confirmed). However Daimidaler and Prison School rely solely on whether it gets an uncut rating from the BBFC.

I went to MCM Birmingham yesterday too and picked up some anime among other things such as a couple Guardians of the Galaxy shirts, a Superman shirt and a Game of Thrones pint glass set. Also went and met some anime english dub actors, Vic Mignogna, Bryce Papenbrook & Trina Nishimura and got their autographs. Eden of the East £25, Kenichi - £20, Mikagura School Suite - £20, No-Rin - £20 & Trinity Seven - £29. Initially i wasn't going to upgrade my Manga BD of EOTE to AL's CE but at £25 i couldn't resist. Wish i'd seen Absolute Duo there would have picked that up too, from the trailer i saw it looked fun.

IMG_1255.JPG IMG_1256.JPG IMG_1257.JPG

Since the end of February till now this is what I have picked up
I think that's all I need to pick up apart from One Punch Man Volume 11 I think that's out next week
69319249-2C07-452F-967D-612008A712BC.jpg

Have read some of Seraph of the End and all of the first vol of Black Clover

Last edited:
Managed to find BOTW in Tescos The Wii U Pro Controller is getting hard to find brand new but thankfully Amazon had some in stock :3

My bf got me Zelda as a surprise <3
HNI_0005_MPO.JPG HNI_0007_MPO.JPG

Received so far this week. Like many i received the Gundam Movie Trilogy from Anime Ltd.

1k0.jpg

And i also received Diamond Daydreams through Amazon US.

1k0.jpg

But above all, i was able to get the third part of The Twelve Kingdoms. Got the first two parts on eBay back in October of last year, and i thought well part 3 will take a long time getting that as seeing it sell second hand doesn't happen often. So i put a price tracker up on Keepa for Amazon Marketplace as high as 100$, and last week got an email notification that there was one available for just little under 50$ so didn't doubt for a second and ordered it.
Case is damaged though, but that's not a biggie and easily replaced.

1k0.jpg

got some blurays from CEX
Tatami Galaxy for £18 thanks to PilibO posting about it, Death Note as OOP now and only £10 and Punch Line was only £15 which is much better than £30-£40 seems to be everywhere else

IMG_20170322_133134.jpg

Couple of pick ups

33563401006_488b82a3dc_c.jpg

I'm thinking of watching the Boruto series when it starts, but never watched past like episode 50 of shippuden. Still, got an itch to watch some Naruto and not going to watch 500 episodes of Shippuden so I got the movie set for £17 and will buy Road to Ninja and The Last soon and then depending on whether the Boruto series adapts the Boruto movie, i'll get that too.

Back