What manga are you reading now?

Overlord Light Novel Volume 3.

Finished two volumes each of Welcome to the Ballroom (soooo good!! I'm praying the anime adaption has a good team as the art's stunning) & Horimiya (Standard Shoujo mango)

The Girl from the Other Side Volume 1 - really enjoyed this and how similar it is to Anicent Magus' Bride (although in a different enough way that it's still interesting). Definitely keen to read more :)

Finished up Nozaki-Kun Vol 6 (SEASON 2 WHEN?!) , Welcome to the Ballroom 3 & Overlord Light Novel Vol 3. All were great, especially Overlord.

Started Sword Oratoria Light Novel 2, liking the storyline thus far & very much looking forward to the anime adaptation next month.
Aiz is my favorite Danmachi character so I'm hoping she gets some backstory/character development as the novels go on.

Finished up Nozaki-Kun Vol 6 (SEASON 2 WHEN?!) , Welcome to the Ballroom 3 & Overlord Light Novel Vol 3. All were great, especially Overlord.

Started Sword Oratoria Light Novel 2, liking the storyline thus far & very much looking forward to the anime adaptation next month.
What's Welcome to the Ballroom like? The visuals for the anime look good so I'm contemplating starting the manga.

In Another World With My Smartphone Volume 1 (novel) - pretty good first volume, it seems a lot like KonoSuba (but the characters are actually capable), so it's a good read for anyone who is a fan of that.

Back