Your viewing journal

Binged the first 8 episodes of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 after the Dragon Dentist made me want to watch something with some naval action in it (close enough anyway!). Suffice to say Yamato still delivers. Shame the latest series isn't English friendly.

Nyanko Days, Episode 7

I can definitely relate to what Shi says about looking at books with tasty pictures in them!

OneRoom, Episode 7

Piacevole, Episode 7

Gabriel DropOut, Episode 7

So many great Vignette moments this episode!

End card!

Please tell me! Galko-chan, Episodes 1 - 3

Can't believe I've not started this series sooner!

Soul Eater NOT! (episodes 6–11)

This series does everything so well. The comedy is absolutely first-rate, but that already feels so far away now with the focus on the drama of the main story.

It's all set up for the final-episode showdown. I can hardly wait! :)

No-Rin-Episodes 9-12 (Complete)

Review for this should be up on Saturday!

Gunsmith Cats-Episodes 1-3 (Complete)

Really kick ass 90's action show. Just a shame it's so short, I really could've gone for a whole cour or two of it. Highlight for me was easily the car chase at the end of the second episode, it sounds kinda silly but CG cars are so ubiquitous now, seeing some really nice, hand drawn cars was a treat. Really is quite a shame that OLM got pigeonholed into doing Pokemon for the last 20 odd years, they clearly have talent as a studio.

Just for kicks, I checked out the ADV trailers on the DVD to see what kind of anime they were selling in the early 2000s. My interest was certainly piqued by both Rurouni Kenshin and Dirty Pair. I'd definitely like to watch those, although I'm not sure how easy they are to get a hold of.

Just for kicks, I checked out the ADV trailers on the DVD to see what kind of anime they were selling in the early 2000s. My interest was certainly piqued by both Rurouni Kenshin and Dirty Pair. I'd definitely like to watch those, although I'm not sure how easy they are to get a hold of.

@IncendiaryLemon: I've got ADV's UK release of Gunsmith Cats. I can't be sure off the top of my head, but I'd hazard a guess that the trailer you saw was for the later OVA series Dirty Pair Flash. That seems to be pretty easily available on UK Amazon. You could also try CEX, but Volume 1 of 3 is currently out of stock.

Blood Blockade Battlefront-Episodes 1-4

Well this seems kind of insane. The good kind, I mean. Just generally really fun and not to mention really well animated with a great soundtrack too. A lot of creative monster designs too.

Fuuka-Episode 9

Really can't believe that Koyuki and Yuu actually started dating. Given that the show is called Fuuka and all, I'm not sure I see this lasting long. I swear though, if Koyuki breaks up with Yuu just because she feels bad for Fuuka, I'll be fuming.

Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga-Episode 8

Last edited:
Ulysses 31 - Episodes 22 - 26 [Final]

I've finally seen the final episode, great series and hasn't diminished over time.

Capeta - Episodes 1 & 2

Had this for 10 years now! Interesting to an anime purely about motorsports, the animation is horrible but it's a nice story so far.

Dragon Maid ep7

Given that the show is clearly not above a saucy joke, I'm surprised at how coy they were about the nature of the materials on sale at Comiket. Maybe it's because they had official permission to use the name...

Back