UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Let's get this out of the way so no one else has too. I own the FMP! Ultimate Edition, I don't keep the seasons in the box because it's a frigging beast.
What are the chances for people like myself we can purchase just the art box to store them in for £5 - £10?
No. Didn't think so. At least I asked. Cheers guys keep up the good work :)

FMP looks good but it's a lost sale from me as the way too expensive UE, lack of info on a cheaper release and conflicting stuff regarding fumoffu, led to me getting the US releases.

I would've waited had I known this was intended and the price is great for that many episodes, even if it was a standard edition.

What are the chances for people like myself we can purchase just the art box to store them in for £5 - £10?
No. Didn't think so. At least I asked. Cheers guys keep up the good work :)

They responded to someone who asked something similar for GL CE. They said they have no plans to sell boxes separately.

I've picked up every ultimate edition so far as I was under the impression the shows with multiple parts would never be sold as a set in another way, only as parts.

It's disappointing that other versions are now being released in a format I prefer (art box with amray cases). Probably just gonna sell the bulky ultimate editions and expect the same for Escaflowne once that smaller version is released.

I've picked up every ultimate edition so far as I was under the impression the shows with multiple parts would never be sold as a set in another way, only as parts.

It's disappointing that other versions are now being released in a format I prefer (art box with amray cases). Probably just gonna sell the bulky ultimate editions and expect the same for Escaflowne once that smaller version is released.
just noticed that the new version is out of that on 20th feb!!

They responded to someone who asked something similar for GL CE. They said they have no plans to sell boxes separately.
Yeah I didn't think it'd happen but given the destructive force of nature that is 'Royal Mail' they'd be downright crazy not to have more than 300 boxes. I will place good money on the fact not all of those sold are getting to the buyer in pristine condition :)

Back