What manga are you reading now?

Karneval #6 (omnibus #11-12 of original series).
For those who want to read ahead in French, ahem, #16 is coming out on 8.12.16 from Ki-oon. (Lovely editions with dust jackets...)

Manga:
The Ancient Magus Bride Volume 5

Light Novels:
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Volume 1
My Big Sister Lives in a Fantasy World Volume 1
Brave Chronicle: The Ruinmaker (a one volume series)
My Little Sister Can Read Kanji Volume 1
Occultic;Nine Volume 1 (the novels make more sense than the anime!)

Inuyashiki, Volume 1

I have been meaning to read this for a bit, it's gotten off to a good start. An unconventional take on a story that is pretty conventional. The artwork is pretty great to with a nice clean design and some incredible detail. Really want to read more...wish I had Crunchyroll right about now to read more!

Boys Over Flowers Season 2, Chapter 38

Last edited:
What Did You Eat Yesterday? #11 (Really looking forward to this - although I never try the recipes but they always sound so good !)
Tsubasa World Chronicle: Niraikanai #3 (Still fascinated by CLAMP, even though I know it will lead to frustration and disappointment. Probably. But you never know...)
Requiem of the Rose King #5

Also speaking of LNs, I finished the second Re:Zero Light Novel the other day. Really loving these, equally or more so than the anime! Too bad the next isn't out until march. One thing I will say, it certainly ends in an odd spot, about two thirds of the way into the second arc. Considering the first book had the whole of the first arc, and I didn't think the second arc was much longer, I'm surprised it ended in the Rem's death loop, with the final chapter being Subaru jumping off a cliff, meaning that the next book will also be weirdly fragmented, having the end of the second arc and the start of the third. Oh well.

Last edited:
@IncendiaryLemon Huh, I did not expect them to pace it like that. Really strange indeed! I've yet to read it (I'm not buying much this month because then Teapot/my friends complain there is nothing left for them to buy me for Christmas), but I fully intend to be given/pick it up over the holidays and read through it. I would have thought the best place for that book to end is either waaaay before that scene when he's just getting stuck in that loop and well before he decides to try leaving the mansion.

I guess there are worse places they could have split it. Especially because they need to deal with the monsters attacking the village next which hopefully gets handled in one full sweep

Haikyu Volume 6

*edit* Oh I in light novel news I finished the first volume of I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse :D

Kuroko's Basketball (omnibus) 5 & 6
Black Butler vol 23
Blue Exorcist vol 16
Black Clover vol 4
Until Death Do Us Part (omnibus) vol 13 (complete)...damn that was good. Hijikata is my favourite anti-hero in any manga I've read and Jesus is my favourite character in this series

Back