What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The Fire Emblem artbook looks great, and if its bigger than expected then even better. I'm still waiting for my copy to dispatch, and my anticipation is very high after seeing yours.

got Tsubomi and Erika world uniform figures, princess precure cd and Highschool DXD Born
the spines for the Highschool DXD blurays have got to be the worst case of none matchin spines i own lol all 3 from different companys but Rias is on all 3 spines and on every bluray/dvd so i can guess which character is the favourite of all 3 companies
IMG_20161027_083301.jpg IMG_20161027_102430.jpg IMG_20161027_102634.jpg

29964829204_1b46ec032f_b.jpg

Box is a bit wrecked, but it was £4 for 26 episodes. I don't even know what this show is, but for £4 I couldn't not buy it!

The Fire Emblem artbook looks great, and if its bigger than expected then even better. I'm still waiting for my copy to dispatch, and my anticipation is very high after seeing yours.

I haven't opened mine up yet as I need to find room, but it's larger than the CE guides I have got.

The Valkyrie Drive box does little to make the product appear discreet, considering its subject matter...

lol I thought it would work :p

Initial MCM haul.
cXJgczR.jpg

They also had Escaflowne UE, Eden of the East and Outlaw Star BD's but I didn't pick those up as I've already ordered them from the AL webstore which means I've already paid... Not sure what to do about Your Lie In April, I've already ordered that one too from their webstore but forgot.

They had the FMA UE in a display case. Looks nice. The book is HUGE! (the book does not fit in the resin case.)

I'm back at the hotel for a little while before I head back into MCM, so if anyone wants some closer pics of any of the above let me know and I'll try to oblige.

Back