The General Conversation Area

anyone remember the little ajax live chat feature we had on the site?
what ever happened to that? it got canned or something
It doesn't work with the new forums, so we have a Discord channel instead. You can find a chat link on the temporary site - you're welcome to join the conversation :)

GOOD GRACIOUS, OTAKU-SAN DOTH RETURN!

Heavens, I thought you disappeared after that post-MCM voyage to Camden Town five years ago! How the devil have you been, old boy?

giphy.gif

Oh yes been quite a while, and come more dissorintated then when I left, though was not all due intentional, which I can explain at a more convenient time in a PM.

Don't forget there was a year or so I had left before. This place is like being a spook, you never truly leave

Gracious! Where did that relic come from xP

You were so engrossed by the festivities that you omitted to secure the perimeter before frolicking, old boy!

Its not that I mind, it just I thought Tachi had the only recording.

Not as though I'm going to confiscate such footage or else I wouldn't have bothered in doing it.

Not really getting the reference (I've been out of it a while) but appreciate the reception all the same. I guess I should count my blessings that my account didn't fold from the down time AUKN had.

Good to see another familiar poster

Ah, I once said I'd make a Cannon Fodder "lost in service" video for all the disappeared old posters, but I'm pretty much a zombie here myself these days (so probably not much has changed there since three years ago). I do always mean to get more involved again, but never seem to find the time.

So since I can't be arsed just imagine all the names of the posters you were familiar with scrolling up the screen.

Hey quick query. I found my father's old S4 lying around. Just the phone no charger or accessories and tested and two different sims worked so it's definitely unlocked. CeX are buying for £90 voucher and they have a boxed new 3ds in my local for £155. So can I pay the difference between the two in cash? Or don't it work like that never gotten a CeX voucher before.

Also would selling just the phone no box mean I won't get the full £90?

Thanks.

Pretty random. But I sold an anime Blu Ray over eBay and I was shocked when the person buying it was a Senior Animation Programmer for Rockstar North. :eek:

Back