Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

One word Blaize, GLORIOUS :)

Bit jealous about your NIS collection, seem you have'em all. Still missing some myself especially Natsume S1& S2 en Wagnaria! S1. Had my eyes on a Pandora Hearts set on eBay last week, but had to let it go due to my big UP1USA order which arrived last week.

And i can see why you're selling some stuff to, you simple running out of space :)

I've been threatening to buy a new shelf for quite some time now, but seeing as I could fit literally nothing else on the one shelf, I thought it was high time to get that second one.

29856252753_8682fb6fb6_b.jpg

I love the slick presentation of your setup, I need to get some more wall scrolls and stuff I feel and maybe a few figures. Figures I always find hard to justify their price. Especially now with Brexit and stuff.

Look at all that space to fill!!! How many years before it's all full? lol

Finally some room to let the collection breath Lemon :) all-in-all a great collection.

Reminds that i need to post an update of my collection as it's been a long time ago. Was aiming at an update every 6 months but that schedule is down the drain. That and the fact i also have run out of space.

Look at all that space to fill!!! How many years before it's all full? lol

Nah i give him four months :D

Nice to see that new cabinet Lemon. I'v just put up a second small book case suffice to say my Mrs was not impressed when it materialised in our bedroom. I have told her we need a bigger house for my collection......

Nice collections blaize and Lemon. The figures look good on top of the bookshelf. I've always wanted to get a few figures but didn't have anywhere to put them, if I come across any figures I like, I know where I will put them.

I got 2 new bookcases couple weeks ago to replace the one I was using. I will post new pics sometime soon.

This is a really nicely presented collection. I'm also impressed you were able to pull off sorting a collection of that size alphabetically pretty much. I remember trying to do that a couple of years ago and it was a nightmare lol

Must be something like a year and a half since I last updated so figured I'd post one. Not entirely happy with my shelving situation still but that's really only due to the ever expanding collection. Spoiler tagged all but the first image due to large sizes.
lifvlpI.jpg

7JSgmTg.jpg

iKPrLIj.jpg

LqejZXv.jpg

3kA1SoH.jpg

EYnibis.jpg

Last edited:
yXYx7eNh.jpg

Very nice msgeek. I noticed you have two versions of Rage of Bahamut Genesis, I'm surprised the Funi version is slimmer than the UK set lol.

My Funimation LE collection is about half the size as yours but I'll try and get a few more. My shelf is still a mess due to the lack of space as well, the Anime Limited sets took up an entire row now!

I noticed you have two versions of Rage of Bahamut Genesis, I'm surprised the Funi version is slimmer than the UK set lol.
It is mainly the art book that makes up the difference. I've flicked through both and can't see any obvious difference in content aside from the AL version referencing the episode and cut. (There could be don't hold me to that). The AL version does seem to use a higher quality paper though. Of course, AL didn't go for dual-play but they've kept both cases but with a single disk in each.

Awesome collection msgeek. Loving how all your sets seem to fit snugly in your bookcase, but then I wonder how you go about taking them out. :D

Back