What manga are you reading now?

Finished up LOTGH 1 & 2 (highly recommended) .. I don't know how to use spoiler tags here but one part of the second book was..something else.

Started & finished A Certain Magical Index 7 (the translations still a bit off with that series, unless the original is heavily repetitive when describing matters..) Sunday, same thing done with Re:Zero 1 today. Going through these books quickly on my time off :S

Began A Certain Magical Index 8 today, will finish that tomorrow as it's quite short & then begin DanMachi 6 which I'm pretty excited about as starts where the series ended.

Spoiler tags are [ spoilerinline][/spoilerinline] :)

Oo, thank you!

LOTGH Vol 2 Spoilers
The part in question was Siegfried Kircheis's death, did NOT see that coming. In retrospect it made sense to kill him off (He was keeping Reinhard grounded) but christ, I was gutted

Last edited:
Just finished reading Fairy Tail Zero. While I'd already seen the anime adaption of FT Zero, reading the manga was a great experience. Not only was it nice seeing FT Zero's story in its natural, filler-free state, I also felt that chapter 12 was handled better in the manga than the anime adaption.

Very much satisfied and happy with my purchase of the graphic novel, and the interview with Hiro Mashima at the back was a lovely bonus! :)

Merman in my Tub Vol. 4 - which is still as absurdly cute and absurd in equal measures as earlier volumes.
First Love Monster 2-3 - Intrigued to find the original manga a lot less interested in focussing on elementary schoolboys' humour than the anime.
Messiah Vols 1-2 also by Akira Hiyoshimaru (in French) in Soleil's Gothic collection.

Papa's Assassin Vols 1-2 (in French) Shoowa Collection Hana BL. Shoowa is such an amazing mangaka; can't understand why she's not been picked up by a US publisher.
First Love Monster Vol. 4 - okay, I take it back, here's some of the elementary schoolboys' humour (as in the anime).

Complex Age Volume 2 - This volume delivered on everything the first volume promised. Also left on a cliffhanger so now I'm eagerly awaiting the next volume!

Back