UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Amazon have some anime BDs in their "three for £20"...

The Devil Is A Part-Timer complete (£10.99)
DBZ: Resurrection of F (£6.99)
Pokemon 4Ever/Heroes double (£8)
Robotics;Notes parts 1 and 2 (£10.99 each)
Lupin The 3rd - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine (£10.99)
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (£10.99)

Found a few different things possibly of interest?

Zavvi
Space Dandy - Season 2 Collectors DVD - £18.99. The Blu-ray is still over £40 unfortunately.

Anime On Line
Nisemonogatari Part 1 (18) Blu-Ray - £9.99
Nisemonogatari Part 2 (18) Blu-Ray - £9.99
Nisemonogatari Part 1 (18) DVD - £2.99
Nisemonogatari Part 2 (18) DVD - £1.99
Chrome Shelled Regios Part 1 (15) DVD - £2.99
Chrome Shelled Regios Part 2 (15) DVD - £1.99

Music Magpie
musicMagpie Store 20% off Music, Movies, TV & Games. Use code BANK20 at the Checkout. Offer ends 23:59pm Monday 29th August

I'd recommend Harakiri to anyone who has an interest in classic Japanese cinema, fantastic film.

Picked up Youth Of The Beast, only one I don't already have & can't say no to that price, thanks Buzz.

This isn't anime! I feel deceived and lied to!

Maybe not but there's some great titles there. Tokyo Tribe is an utterly mental rap musical for instance (I couldn't stop laughing at Riki Takeuchi & his dildo).

Still haven't upgraded my DVD of shogun assassin. Now that criterion has started releasing in the UK I am hoping that the entire lone wolf & cub collection is made available.

I'd be cautious with MuscMagpie; my first order (Tokyo Ghoul R0ot A) was cancelled on three seperate occassions due to no stock (one was a pre-order and the other two were re-orders within the week of release).

My second order (AOT - Complete Season) arrived damaged.

My third order (Ping Pong) did arrive but a few days after release.

My fourth order (Trillion & Odin Sphere PS Vita games) are taking awhile to arrive; Trillion arrived just over a week after ordering but no sign of Odin Sphere yet.

I'd be cautious with MuscMagpie; my first order (Tokyo Ghoul R0ot A) was cancelled on three seperate occassions due to no stock (one was a pre-order and the other two were re-orders within the week of release).

[Tales of woe follow.]

Yeah. I've said this before about MusicMagpie: Since they metamorphosed from Zoverstocks into... the state they're in now, they've become a much less appealling outlet to buy from.

I used to buy the ocassional second hand item from Zoverstocks. They'd send an email once in a blue moon to apologise and tell me the item wasn't in a fit state to send over. I actually appreciated that, because it gave me the option to buy a copy in better condition withou the hassle of returning an item that wasn't as described.

Since the re-branding (I assume Zoverstocks was bought by somebody) I've had more trouble than they're worth. A 'like new' disc arrived with one half of it literally coming apart and delaminating. I've had others in 'very good' condition show up looking like they were used to artex a ceiling.

Each time, they've apologised and refunded my money. But this stuff seems to happen to so many other folks now that it's a bit of a red flag.

I've has a few issues with Music Magpie. my Tsukimonogatari copy went missing and turned up 3 weeks later though I suspect it was a postal issue. I have pre-ordered Claymore off them so I'm slightly worried to how this will arrive. That said I have also had issues with Zavvi.

For the next two weeks, Kodansha have 17 digital volume 1s on sale for £0.69 on ComiXology (£0.75 on Kindle). Including titles from their ambitious "Resurrection" Project as well as some others.

The List (Series Info incl. Chapter 1s in the links):
-ALIVE
-As the Gods Will: The Second Series
-COPPELION
-Fort of Apocalypse
-Fuuka
-Gakuen Prince
-My Wife Is Wagatsuma-san
-Nodame Cantabile
-NOiSE
-Princess Resurrection
-Pumpkin Scissors