The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I'm thinking of selling my All the Anime Complete Series, Collector's Edition Boxset of Snow White with the Red Hair (which is sealed).

Does anyone have any idea what it's worth? I can't find it on Ebay!

Pro-tip: check for sold listings on eBay when trying to ascertain the value of things.

A sealed copy of the Snow White boxset sold for £70.

I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me of that!

Wow! I’ll have to think more about it, thanks for the help!

Just a quick question about My Hero Academia Season 1, particularly the Universal Collector's Edition release. Does anyone know if it uses the same Funimation discs as Manga's recent release, or if they authored their own?

Crunchyroll hasn't actually released it yet. Likely going to release it through Viz Media since they're going to deal with physical distribution from now on

I totally forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me of that!

Wow! I’ll have to think more about it, thanks for the help!
I'm thinking of selling my All the Anime Complete Series, Collector's Edition Boxset of Snow White with the Red Hair (which is sealed).

Does anyone have any idea what it's worth? I can't find it on Ebay!

Hi, I would like to buy your Collector's Edition Boxset of Snow White with the Red Hair that you are selling! Let me know how much you are selling it for and let me if it will include shipping or not. If I agree to the price I would then like for you to send me pics of the item just so I can see its condition before I buy it please let me know thanks!

has anyone else tried changing the BD language settings on their Blu-ray player to Japanese and actually had the disc start with Japanese audio? generally when i stick a blu-ray on i'll go and make a drink before i start watching and it's one of those goldfish memory things that i always tend to forget to check before hand and it 99% of the time starts with the english dub with the 1% being when the disc is actually set to Japanese audio originally

I believe the default audio is set at the time the master disc is made, and does not check your BD player default language, but I could be wrong

Urrrm discs are set by region? It depends on what track is set on the disc first, it doesn't have much to do with your player, that'll just set the language your player's menus uses. You're gonna have to remember to set the Japanese language from the disc menu if you want that

Actually the Blu-ray specification has support for what you want. A BD player can set the preferred audio language and in turn the program on the disc can use these values to pick the right audio stream. In practice, though, most discs ignore these and (forcefully) set the video and audio streams. :rolleyes:

Back