Your viewing journal

What have I done... :D
I really dislike mecha lol, and the whole "fantasy" approach put me off.
Should I give it another chance?
Well since you mentioned that you dislike mecha and fantasy then I guess the series won't be for you then. Heck it's an isekai series after all!

To me, Escaflowne is an experience. The opening song is great, the Pissed Off Lonely song is epic, the HD transfer is superb and the story is really good (though the ending is not my favourite). Watching Escaflowne made me wish we had more HD transfers of 90s fantasy (there's Record of Lodoss War at least).

Dororo episode 14 Monster babies and giant moths.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 2 Café antics.

Alice & Zoroku episodes 1-12 (Complete. An often touching supernatural SoL that had it’s more serious arcs and some poignant themes which worked nicely with the themes of family and friendship. This is another hidden gem I can recommend.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 4 - Damn this episode really hit me in the feels. Gotta say Naofumi and Raphtalia's development so far has great to watch even if it's only been four episodes.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episode 5

Symphogear GX episodes 8-9
Doctor Ver!?

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 2
I really like this. It makes me want to go to Nagoya again but where we were staying was much more akin to Tokyo.

Gabriel Dropout episodes 5-7

Karakuri Circus ep 25
Masaru attempts to complete his mission takes a detour.

Dororo eps 13 & 14
13 was an Interesting fable about the futility of revenge. It also had an intriguing ending.
14 answered that pretty quickly. Is it going to turn into Golden Kamuy? Then they run into a lord who seems to be another one who's done a deal with the demons.

Fruits Basket 2019 episode 2

Watching this is like falling in love all over again, I'm really enjoying this.

Sarazanmai episode 1

Ikuhara is back and I couldn't be happier. As usual with his series I have that Ikuhara hype that's part confusion, part amazement and part trip. I loved the animation and the soundtrack too. Thank you based MAPPA!

My internet crashed for the past couple of hours but I made use of the Crunchyroll app on the phone.

One Punch Man [Season 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 2

Symphogear GX episodes 10-13 [End] - Definitely a step up from the first two seasons as they embraced the ridiculous parts of the series. Despite it's ridiculousness the story is pretty great and the characters are so good with Hibiki quickly becoming one of my favourite MCs. It's just really good nonsense. 9/10

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless episodes 5-8

Hi Score Girl ep1-3

Like a sort of anime prequel to Game Center CX, this is nothing groundbreaking and the animation's a bit janky, but it's really rather sweet. Think I shed a small tear when Guile from Streetfighter II appeared to offer Haruo advice.

Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 45 A spiritual revelation.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 3 The match continues.

Black Clover episode 79 Great balls of fire!

One Punch Man 2nd Season episode 2 A cool speech and decent action.

All Out!! episodes 1-10

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 301

Knight's & Magic (English Dub) Episode 9—13 (Rewatch) (Complete)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 25 (Complete)

Dororo Episode 14
Another big bug.

Isekai Quartet Episode 2
The insanity continues. Aqua's stupidity and Albedo's reaction tho... ROFL. 😂

One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 2

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! Episode 2
Serious spring cleaning.

YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world Episode 3
Things are certainly getting more interesting.

Back