BEEZ: Hopeful Revealing 2 New Licenses in the Near Future!

Neferpitou

Stand User
2007-08-27beez.jpg

BEEZ: Hopeful Revealing 2 New Licenses in the Near Future!

Directly from BEEZ twitter site:

"Nothing like the fresh smell of a new license on our desk to start the day here! Hoping to make it two new licenses shortly!"

Source: BEEZ Twitter

Stuart-says-yes said:
Im hoping its strike witches and k-on or irresponsible captain tylor, (andrew did mention a possible licensing of that so..).

Strike Witches in the UK? Oh that would cause a huge fuss.

I think I remember reading something about Beez looking into if it was possible to license Index and Railgun so unless I'm getting them mixed up with Manga then I'm hoping one of them is a possibility.

I've be HUGELY estatic with Index and Railgun!

Beez have been licensing some really amazing shows recently, so whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be pleased.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Magnius said:
Stuart-says-yes said:
Im hoping its strike witches and k-on or irresponsible captain tylor, (andrew did mention a possible licensing of that so..).

Strike Witches in the UK? Oh that would cause a huge fuss.

I dunno, theres nothing bad in it, so I wouldn't see any reason for fuss to be made.

You mean other then the loli camel toes and underage nudity, right?

Nudity only matters if sexual. Bath scenes etc. have always been fine. Might need cuts for some of the molestation tho'.
Yup they are mostly underage; only Mio, Trude, and Minna aren't.

you're forgetting that america isn't paranoid over pedophiles, in the UK, anyone over the age of 30 merely glancing in the general direction of a child is considered a pedo

ilmaestro said:
And have actually had someone prosecuted over his ownership of comics.

Importing very heavy loli hentai into the country was a bit foolish in the first place.

As far as I know no one has been prosecuted over just viewing it on the internet.

Hope they actually succeeded in getting Turn A, I don't really think it's going to happen, it's just way too niche but it would be amazing.

Back