Ah My goddess Series 2 & Sengoku Basara Licensed by MANGA

Neferpitou

Stand User
Ah My goddess Series 2 & Sengoku Basara Licensed by MANGA

It has been announced on MANGA UK twitter account that have licenses for both Ah! My Goddess Season 2 & Sengoku Basara UK DVD release. Ah! My Goddess is going to be released on 3x2-disc sets with dates currently set for the each dvd release to be May, Jul, Sep. Sengoku Basara seems to be 11 episodes on one DVD release and it going to be released on 4/10/2010
<a href="http://twitter.com/mangauk">Source</a>

I'll get Basara if Funi doesn't get their version out before my trip in August. Reason being that I'd like to get it before then if possible for optimal doujinshi purchasing *cough* but if neither makes it in time I'm happy to support the local one. Interesting choices from Manga as usual.

R

This would happen after I picked up R1 copies of 5/6 volumes; missing the chance to get the elusive fifth volume from SS. Bugger...

I could have sworn AMG:S2 had already been released here...
Although, there only seems to be a first volume for it on Amazon... *Shall assume that was an ADV epic failing*.

megagold5 said:
Although, there only seems to be a first volume for it on Amazon... *Shall assume that was an ADV epic failing*.

And you would be correct, this was among the releases they were doing when they bit the big one

BlackWolf said:
megagold5 said:

And you would be correct, this was among the releases they were doing when they bit the big one

Mmm, although I am sure I can remember seeing the boxset in HMV (With the flights of fancy logo bit as well). Must have been the first series I guess. :/

Looked into the other show aswell...looks a'ight... Suprisingly recent for a UK licence.

Back