mother kills boy over dirty diaper....

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Woman arrested for beating 3-year-old to death after soiling diaper
FUJIMINO, Saitama -- A mother who beat her 3-year-old son to death was arrested on Friday, police said.

Keiko Shinoda, 32, from Fujimino, Saitama Prefecture, is accused of bodily injury resulting in death. Police are continuing to question her.

According to police, Shinoda fractured her son Reiga's skull by throwing him onto a futon and banging his head against the tatami flooring at her home at around 1:30 p.m. on Thursday.

"I lost my temper because he soiled his diaper without saying he wanted to go to the bathroom," Shinoda was quoted as telling investigators.

Shinoda called an ambulance, while her father carried Reiga to a nearby fire station, asking for him to be taken to hospital. However, the boy died about 10 hours later.

Shinoda was living with her husband and four children. Reiga, her second son, was the youngest.

Why have children if you cannot raise them properly?

Crazy woman said:
"I lost my temper because he soiled his diaper without saying he wanted to go to the bathroom," Shinoda was quoted as telling investigators.

WTF? was the kid supposed to stand there and say "i want to do a poo"

"I want to do a poo at pauls house, he has the new whisp touch and go"

The unfit mother should be sectioned under the mental health act and let the rest of the family look after her other kids.

(Only real shame i see, is that they've ruined the Shinoda name....a name which means something to me because of mike shinoda from fort minor)

Just what I needed today.

No reflection on you or this topic mangaman (I know I bring things up like this sometimes as well, and I'm sure others will be interested), but you know something - I'm getting really tired of discussing this kind of thing. This kind of "Look at this, let's all be outraged about it" - even if not intentional, it's the same attitude I really hate in the bloody Daily Mail brigade but then find myself taking part in, then hate myself for. At the end of the day I didn't know this woman, I didn't know this kid. There's a justice system in place, things will be sorted out. Justice will be done or it won't, I'm not likely to be affected either way. Hundreds of people are probably beaten to death every day, the odd few filter into the popular press and become common knowledge. The same probably goes for any 'hot topic' issue.

Sometimes I wonder if people dwell on external problems to take their mind of their own internal problems. I'm sure I do. And the more external problems they can find, and the louder and more opinionated they can be about them the less they have to think about their own. For a while, I think I'm going to concentrate on looking at myself and my life and posing some questions instead.

Apologies for derailing the topic. Having a bit of a vocal day today, aren't I?

Tachi- said:
Crazy woman said:
WTF? was the kid supposed to stand there and say "i want to do a poo"
i was expecting him to say "i have a bloody turtle head sticking out me bum and i need a big shite!"

but onto seriousness, this is truely apalling, if id o say so myself

Urgh *shudders*

Anyway, i second Ayase on these sorts of thread, nothing against the owners, but having these negative threads doesn't do anyone any favours. its okay to have a few debates on things.....but too many turn people bitter and bitchy....thats not healthy for anyone, so if possible......can people stop posting threads with a depressing story.

(yes i include myself....having a shite day tends to rub off on my threads....i'll try to sort that out.)

And that one cheered me right up. I'm happy to pay for that, it's like a story tailor made to give the Mail's target audience coronaries:

"Muslim..." fff... "immigrants..." fffff... "with eight children..." FFF... "living in a mansion..." FFFFF... "on benefits?" FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

'Where would people rather my family was - out on the street?'

Yes....i would, either the street or GTFO and return home.
/Rage

Back