Anime-On-Line.Com - Your Thoughts?

CopperAlloy

Completely Average High School Student
I recently brought the Ah! My Goddess Season 1 Box Set from MVMFilms, and a leaflet in the package refereed to this website. I've looked around, and seen a handful of DVDs I want, but it seems a little too good to be true. Have any of you experienced problems with them?

Hello! They're great. They're the retail arm of the DVD licensor themselves so they're completely legitimate. They sell off a few older titles at crazy prices as you've noticed :)

They sent me some chocolate once when I made a high value order too.

R

I've had a few things from Anime-On-Line.. they're really good and if they have it in stock the delivery is really fast.

(TokyoToys sent me Pocky before with a big order =) )

yep very good site - last time I ordered I got some chocolate and trading cards with my order as well!

I've got most of my MVM titles from there ever since I found them out.
Things just released, their prices are not that hot, but for things out there for a while, they ahve some really nice discounts.

Got Serial Experiments Lain for less than a fiver a while ago. You can still get it for less than a tenner.

My dealings with Anime-on-line have always been pretty good. They were one of the first UK based anime/manga stores that i discovered, so i've used them for quite a while.

I've only once or twice had problems with them when something has been listed as In Stock but actually wasn't.

I once bought a plushie from them for a birthday present, along with a manga. The package took a month to arrive and when it finally did there was a note inside saying the plushie was not being sold anymore D:
Needless to say, I missed my friends birthday by over a month.

Back