Valentine's Day

a day of me listening to nothing but

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA0GcXV2njY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA0GcXV2njY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ah depression

Today? well, after watchin the rugby, i'm having to leave the flat at about 7-8, so that the couple i'm staying with can have some time to themselves this evening. Sounds fair to me actually.

me and my bf decided to just have an anti valentines night because if u really need ONE DAY IN A YEAR to be romantic ur relationship is shite... sooooo we're having all are single friends over for a slumber party LOLZ we're getting stoned, eating loads and watching crappy movies!! ^_^

Another one of these commercially and socially conformist holidays designed to make anyone who:

A: Does not have a partner,
B: Does not adhere to social norms,
C: Looks at happy couples with daggers in their eyes,
D: All of the above,
or
E: Has love, but no money;

feel inadequate and / or alone.

Happy ******* Valentine's Day.

ayase said:
Another one of these commercially and socially conformist holidays designed to make anyone who:

or

Woah chill d00de.

ayase said:

or

I guess it's D for me.

Spyro201 said:
Woah chill d00de.
Hey, I said I liked Christmas a couple of months ago, alright? Even though I'm an Atheist. Isn't that enough for you people!?

I would apologise for bringing the conversation down but occasionally pissing on other people's bonfires helps to keep me sane. They have plenty of other bonfires. ;)

It seems to appeal to a very narrow band of people as far as I can tell. Almost all single people hate the day, and most people in long term relationships pretty much completely ignore it anyway (I know we do). So it's just an excuse for those with someone they wish to woo or or in the process of wooing to get together, leaving everyone else scratching their heads a bit at all the pink hearts and roses which suddenly appear at this time of year :)

R

Edited for a typo, not that there's much point as I was quoted with the bad text ;_;

Back