Someone just delivered an eBay item to me. By hand.

Aion

Time-Traveller
Has anyone else ever had someone randomly turn up on your doorstep, at 7 PM, with an eBay parcel? I didn't realize that I'd paid someone who lives just up the street. It's a small world. :D

Aion said:
Has anyone else ever had someone randomly turn up on your doorstep, at 7 PM, with an eBay parcel? I didn't realize that I'd paid someone who lives just up the street. It's a small world. :D

:lol: Thats just major badass. Did it still cost a bitch in postage?

Similar kind of thing happened to me. After I won the auction and made the payment I realized the guy only lived about 5 minutes away so saved about £20 on postage and picked it up myself.

The guy my dad sold our old car to a few years ago came to our house to collect it, although there's really no other realistic means of collecting/receiving a car.

rick said:
The guy my dad sold our old car to a few years ago came to our house to collect it, although there's really no other realistic means of collecting/receiving a car.
Wrap it in brown paper and park it by the nearest postbox with £200 worth of stamps on it?

I've delivered a fewe ebay sales by hand, a guy in the next village bought FFVIII off me so as soon as the money cleared I rode over to his place and dropped it through the door. A few months ago I sold a naruto wall scroll to someone in the next street so it was delivered within minutes of the auction ending

Back