Hey, I love cartoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi I'm Galveron, and I'm a massive cartoon fan.
I live in a house in London, which is in England and like Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Nikolodeon.
So glad I've found a forum to discuss cartoons, especially the ones with the strange faces like the guys in Pokemom.

My favourite cartoons are Woody Woodpecker, Adventures of Mr Bean, Lilo and Stich and Marvel comic's Spiderman.

Cartoons are amazing :D

Nice forum :D
Galveron the Mighty

Mr_bean_anime.jpg

I don't think you're a troll unless you're the worst I've ever seen.

I actually think you're about 8 years old. And, just so you know, I hate kids. Leave.

Reading this and his other threads, sounds like someone who hates anime... Anyway, poor trolling. 0/10.

The Mr Bean cartoon was abysmal; no... it was ******* terrible, that's what it was.

I did briefly lulz at this thread though. +1

Welcome I guess... :twisted: :lol:

Kurogane said:
The Mr Bean cartoon was abysmal; no... it was ******* terrible, that's what it was.

I did briefly lulz at this thread though. +1

Welcome I guess... :twisted: :lol:

:lol: you watched it?? i didnt :lol: One episode and it was off with me, i dont even think i saw a whole episode.

Galveron said:
Hi I'm Galveron, and I'm a massive cartoon fan.
I live in a house in London, which is in England and like Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Nikolodeon.
So glad I've found a forum to discuss cartoons, especially the ones with the strange faces like the guys in Pokemom.

My favourite cartoons are Woody Woodpecker, Adventures of Mr Bean, Lilo and Stich and Marvel comic's Spiderman.

Cartoons are amazing :D

Nice forum :D
Galveron the Mighty

Mr_bean_anime.jpg
funniest thing i've read all day, ah well, ignorance is bliss i suppose :lol:

i liked the way they felt the need to state they lived in a house and tell us;on a uk forum, that london is in england :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back