Any anime-like games being release soon???

Shadow Skill

Hikikomori
Hi I'm new here, but I'm so exicted to be here!! HIYAA!!!!

Hey, does anyone know any anime-like games being release soon?? like Pokemon rpgs, Final fantasy etc....

I love those kind of games, its like watching an anime but your actually playing in them if you know what I mean haha...

Does anyone know any?? :wink:

Naruto comes out next month

Disgaea 2 was just released

And the crap Dirge of Cerberus comes out soon. I'm staying away from it though.

Zelda next month!

That's all the ones I can name off the top of my head.

Would love to see an anime rpg but with real quality not the cutesy usual stuff that seems to get made, some thing with high quality animations in it.

I loved the style of Gungrave, really well stylised but its the game play that seemed to suffer for it with basic single button bashing action.

Phantasy Star Universe is out end of the month on PC and console but that's it for this year.

Sonic the Hedgehog is out for 360, along with Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2

the new pokemons just came out for GBA and DS with Mega Man ZX and Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers soon

other than that, not much left this year

hopeful_monster said:
Anyone know of any good anime inspired/ influenced games on the PC? Only ones i hear of are on the PS2/3 or Nintendo systems.

Only example I can think of it Grandia II. It was a great DC RPG ported later to PC and PS2. Graphics aren't bad by any means, but they're a little bit outdated now. You can probably get it very cheap nowadays, if you look.
Aside from that I'm not sure. There are very few JRPGs on PC, and therefore very few anime influenced games on the PC. RPG dominance on the PC is led by MMORPGS and more traditional American RPGs.

Back