Big Brother 7

skikes

Stand User
oh please don't moan... every1 knew this thread was coming!!!

so whats every1's thoughts... so far i think it'll be good, but every year i watch it for the first few weeks and lose interest!

-that guy pete is a f**kin headmelter!!!
-shabaz or whatever his name is a flouncing tw*t
-ceasar is blah
-dawn is sooooooo funny!
-i'm gettin a gay vibe off of alot of the guys... which is weird cause i have a really honed gaydar but some of those gits are confusing me... damn those metrosexuals!

ummmm don't really have any other opinions... atleast none that i can think of...

P.S. IF UR NOT A NOT BIG BROTHER FAN, DON'T WASTE UR TIME AND POST TO MOAN!

At least ten of them are self-obsessed narcisists, and proud of it. Funny how they booed "Bonner/Bono" (if she can't tell people her name properly than how are they going to get it right) at the very start. Ugly people who think they are gorgeous are only funny when they realise otherwise.

I foresee this series being more dull than the last one.

cornixt said:
At least ten of them are self-obsessed narcisists, and proud of it. Funny how they booed "Bonner/Bono" (if she can't tell people her name properly than how are they going to get it right)

Bonnie. And quite frankly, I'm ashamed to share my name with her.

I find most of them entertaining, it'll be funny to watch their personalities collide.

One person will be gone by the end of next week, I'm quite sure.

I say every year I wont watch it but I usually end up doing so, I cant believe they put a guy with terrets in there, surely thats exploitation :lol: still he was funny as hell, I took an instant disliking to that Sezer guy (or however its spelt), something about him just irritated me, the whole "im so rich, I'll take girls where they've never been before" blah blah blah, I also quite like Shabaz, I'd say hes probably going to win it :D

P.S. Dawn confused me, her whole "I hate everyone" thing I found hilarious but when she went into the house she was kind of... nice.

I dont like one person that went in there, they're either very gay, hate everyone, sexist, a waste of space (that last one that just wants to be a footballers wife and get his credit card and not work) or just vain.
Pete does have potential to be a good housemate, just his dancing torrets will probably piss me off.

It was a stroke of minor genius putting Pete in the house, imagine how irritating his torrets would get after a while, he can't help it I know but being locked in a house 24/7 with him would try even the best of peoples' patients surely.

Ramen89 said:
It was a stroke of minor genius putting Pete in the house, imagine how irritating his torrets would get after a while, he can't help it I know but being locked in a house 24/7 with him would try even the best of peoples' patients surely.
lol true, I think i would be throwing stuff at him by day 5.

skikes said:
P.S. IF UR NOT A NOT BIG BROTHER FAN, DON'T WASTE UR TIME AND POST TO MOAN!

Just like you did on the World Cup thread ? -_-

But anyway back on topic, I'm from Leicester, and Bonnie (from Leicester) is really flying the flag and doing us proud.... NOT.
Trust me, people from Leicester are not like her O_O

EDIT: Well most aren't, bound to be a few =P

Didn't catch most of the first night, but watched it last night. It's certainly a, er, unique bunch!

Feel a little sorry that Pete's kinda going to be remembered as 'the guy with tourettes' when he's a real person and seems to be handling his condition pretty well. Random swearing aside, though, he seems pretty cool.

Shabaz (or Kebab/Shazam) is EXTREMLY irritating as is that Nicky girl (the posh one who was in tears about not getting her suit case...)

But my fav is easily Lisa.

Now, off I go to buy some KitKats :wink: lol

Man, Shabaz is so annoying (stating the obvious yeah, but I wanted to revive the thread! Lol)

Nicky gets on my nerves too "I need bottled water" Grrrr

Pete or Lisa to win still!

Shabaz has left, but I wanted him to stay because it was funny how pathetic he is and how the others all hated him lol.

Mangaminx said:
Ramen89 said:
Now, off I go to buy some KitKats lol

Im actually scared to buy Kit-Kats now just incase I find a gold ticket :lol:

Find it then sell it on e-bay
That got me thinking does it apply to everyone? What if a little kid found it does that immediatly mean that they can go in the house? Scary thought.
I don't buy kitkats either cause of that, I dread the idea of seeing gold lol!
Ive watched a little bit...IU tell myself so many times that I won't but I did....I felt so dirty lol!
It's not too bad. The people are totaly mad which provideds some entertainment, but I'm finding alot of them more annoying then entertaining.

fowler said:
Shabaz has left, but I wanted him to stay because it was funny how pathetic he is and how the others all hated him lol.

I did'nt want Shabaz to leave either lol I liked it when he hid the food in that box :lol:

Back